Weirdest reasons for not liking Muse..

Liron

About the 'not heavy enough' comments:

1. These people probably listen to Slayer. Their music taste is void :p

2. Muse do heavy when the time is right... not all over the place. Just listen to the final crashing detuned chords of Stockholm Syndrome: the sound is so overdriven yet compressed, along with the massive bass and the smashing drums. Muse when they want to are easily heavier than Metallica, or at least a band like that.

i like slayer, metallica, machine head, lamb of god etc death metal, black metal, metalcore... I really like those genres, but sometimes I appreciate muse...

PS: last.fm rate is when I went to spain for a week... my computer was still on when I left, looping and shuffling all muse songs, my real top 3 is:

1. Machine Head

2. Lamb of God

3. Muse

What's your top3 band?(your => everyone)

haha have i got a list for this topic! I just ran across a Facebook group titled "I hate Muse" :noey: (i know you shuttered at the thought of that, forgive me. Here are some direct quotes:

"I saw muse live a few years ago, before they really hit the big time... matt bellamy was so far up his own arse Im suprised he could still play the guitar!"

"consider that their singer has zero talent (right before he voices anything you hear that huge gasp for air? talentless.) their music consists of simple minor chords against a shitty synth loop."

I'll take these genuine quotes from an MSN convo i had with a 'friend'..

"muse are jst a wanna be band hu want to be noticed"

"m just teelin it as it is. they try to mget into as many concerts as possible"

LOL

Thats the whole point of being in a band :LOL: ..kind of

haha have i got a list for this topic! I just ran across a Facebook group titled "I hate Muse" :noey: (i know you shuttered at the thought of that, forgive me. Here are some direct quotes:

"I saw muse live a few years ago, before they really hit the big time... matt bellamy was so far up his own arse Im suprised he could still play the guitar!"

"consider that their singer has zero talent (right before he voices anything you hear that huge gasp for air? talentless.) their music consists of simple minor chords against a shitty synth loop."

:LOL::LOL:

Huge gasp for air...:LOL: ...how does that equate to talentless?

Shitty synth loop:LOL:

Muse certainly get to people one way or another. Bit like Marmite.

i like slayer, metallica, machine head, lamb of god etc death metal, black metal, metalcore... I really like those genres, but sometimes I appreciate muse...

PS: last.fm rate is when I went to spain for a week... my computer was still on when I left, looping and shuffling all muse songs, my real top 3 is:

1. Machine Head

2. Lamb of God

3. Muse

What's your top3 band?(your => everyone)

Heheh, I don't actually mind Slayer (favourite song = Disciple). I do like Lamb of God a lot and Machine Head (saw all these bands at this year's download).

:)

"I hate Muse because my ex boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend at one of their concerts"

What an immature moron.

I dunno, if you were reminded of it everytime you heard Muse it'd be easy to understand why you didn't listen to them, but only for a few weeks, to completely write Muse off forever because of that is a tad stupid

Archived