Weirdest reasons for not liking Muse..

Liron

I dunno why there's a sense of 'feeling sad' in a non tearful way if you 'admit' to chatting on a messageboard. Its like the minute you say that people assume you're a band obsessed loner with no social life :stunned:

Which is probably true for some...but still :p

hehe thanks Ellie, you've just summed up what I meant :)

I wouldn't really care if they did find out, I'd just have insults about Matt coming my way all the time...even though I don't like him anymore

Oh well I bet a few of them are members of an I love Zac Efron/Orlando Bloom fanclub somewhere :LOL:

I'm quite lucky in the sense that it was my friends who got me into Muse and i'm grateful for it, so most of them are fans anyway. Some of them though think Muse are too overrated but they all accept the fact they are incredible live. My soon to be housemate loves Muse too so thats cool.

My mum likes some of their stuff, Unintended, Endessly, Sing for Absolution (notice a theme?) she doesn't like "loud" music but she does think Matt is quite fit.

My mum likes some of their stuff, Unintended, Endessly, Sing for Absolution (notice a theme?) she doesn't like "loud" music but she does think Matt is quite fit.

My mum likes SMBH and a few others but that's about it

At Wembley she thought he was "cute with his little red suit and glitter in his hair" :LOL:

My previous guitar tutor said 'that Matt guy plays a guitar like he's torturing it, how the fuck can you listen to that? Its painful' :stunned::LOL:

I played my Dad Knights of Cydonia thinking he might like it as he's a Led Zep-Deep Purple-Floyd fan and he said it was 'a load of pretentious wank.' And then later on he announced he liked My Chemical Romance and wanted the new album. :stunned:

Haha, my mum knows all the lyrics to TIRO actually and my brother asked her to turn it down once and told him to sod off!!

haha i wish my mum would say that!

my brother kinda likes muse, his fave songs are sunburn, TIRO and er, Interlude :LOL:

As for Muse, they need to fucking lighten up. You can't make a whole record of nothing but off-the-wall guitar mumbo-jumbo and madman screaming without all the songs sounding the same, no matter how much of a fucking musical genius you think you are. You hear me, Muse? Try making a record an actual human being can listen to, then we'll talk.[/b]

Hilarious beyond words!!!:LOL::LOL:

"Matt whatshisface looks like a drowned rat"

:LOL:

Ditto! :LOL:

My friend: "They don't have half as much talent as Oasis"

:stunned:

What a load of old arse that is! I've got more talent in my farts that the Gallaghers have had in their entire careers.

My friends excuse - "They sound like something off of Batman"

I dont know whats wrong with that:( I like Batman...

!!!! That is complete bullshit!

Me too. Specially the one with Val Kilmer in it; not cos of him, it was just a good film. Whats Muse got to do with Batman? The two have as much in common as camels and blu tack (ie nothing).

I was watching the video for Feeling Good this morning and my Grandma was over and she started watching and then says "Wow, I think I like that Sharon, look how much Ozzy's cleaned up.":stunned:

Is this bitch retarded?

:noey:

im from singapore

currently, everyone's listening to the post hardcore/metalcore/emo kinda thing

and apart from that, theres also people that like to be cool by listening to non-mainstream bands

some poeple just like bands to be non mainstream and have it all to themsleves.

but, when muse came to singapore. 7000 tix sold out .

this increases chances of them here again :LOL:

My friend says they're morbid :eek:

Then again, she's a huge Justin fan - there's no converting her at all, but I tried!

sounds just like my sister. she likes all the light poppy ones but wont give any of the other songs a listen. and even then she wont listen to them. she's in to all this pop mainstream crap and any "rock" that sounds the same as any other "rock" band from the manufacturer line of the US.

Archived