Muse Fans vs McFly fans

Guest Lauren_Guyott

Which fans are louder at Gigs  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Which fans are louder at Gigs

• Muse
    • McFly
    • MCR (who weren't inicially in the debate)

I actually think McFly, because all the little fangirls will be screaming really high and loud, instead of listening to the (shite) music. Muse fans probably sing louder (for instance at festivals,) not sure about MCR fans, never been to gig. (That doesn't mean I've been to McFly lol I've just seen them on telly... :erm::LOL:)

Guest Lauren_Guyott
What's McFly?

McFly are a pop boyband sing such songs as "the girl with 5 colours in her hair"

well known one

they are absolute shite

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My Chemical Romance fans are annoying and loud. It was like Green Day Mk II when I saw them in March and I woke the next morning with something that felt like a hangover. :noey:

damn.

im seeing them in november.

im no big fan., just going along with a mate.

now im scared.

ahahaha

Muse produce much better ballads, and songs with some sort of sense, McFlys ones are just well fucking random, so Muse fans have more to sing about, theres only like 2 mcfly serious songs and they are still rubbish :LOL:

MCFLY- i heard them do a re-take of the killers- mr brightside.

my fucking god.

it made my ears bleed.

not to mention they sound like chicks.

ohh & i think muse fans are MUCH louder.

then again, you probably couldn't hear them [the fans] over the noise muse makes.

:LOL:

lets face it, McFly are the Backstreet Boys of our era :happy:

all bands like these are crap, its just all the girls love 'em

hahahah!!!

What's McFly?

LMFAO!!

AHAHAHAHAYHA!!

i've never seen mcfly play, but anyone who thinks muse have particularly loud crowds doesn't go to that many gigs. Sure, we all sing along, but mcr fans are literally defeaning, and a band like the killers, there's hardly a person in the audience who doesn't know every single word.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Mcfly's new song is quite different for them, but honestly you can't compare A band such as Muse to McFly, it's like comparing Frank Lampard to that fat guy down the road who plays football on the odd weekend, y'know.

I listen to various genre's of music, mcfly included but frankly they have something wrong in the head when it comes to picking singles, the songs they didn't release would have got them taken seriously, abit more anyway, but I suppose they had to release songs that would get the teenies bopping.

I saw mcfly back in 04 around the time I went to see Muse at earls court and I have to say Muse fans win hands down, for one thing the Teenies at mcfly went so fucking mental over anything that flashed and if you had shite seats you wouldn't have been able to see the stage anyway for all the banners and glowing bunny ears. I stood out a mile because i wasn't wearing pink, infact I think i was wearing a muse Tee so I got the dumb stares.

at Muse though it was fucking mental A mexican wave went round the whole arena at least 9 times and in general the atmosphere was so much better (probably due to the fact that alchohol was being served at the Muse gig unlike the McFly gig, my guesses it was due to the band not being old enough to drink).

I HATE MCFLY. No offense to any of their fans but man, they SUCK. They have no talent and it's just cheesy terrible pop yeurck. Death to all pop bands, in my opinion. And they only right songs about girls. I hate bands like that. WRITE ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE GODDAMIT!!! Not that they can actually write anything well. *yawns and covers ears* They're a boyband. My sister owns the dvd, and I did not see one single dude in the crowd. And all the girls in the crowd were under fourteen. And if they scream louder, it's because they're teenies and teenies are like that. :rolleyes: All the seven year old girls squealing bleugh.

• 8 months later...
My Chemical Romance fans are annoying and loud. It was like Green Day Mk II when I saw them in March and I woke the next morning with something that felt like a hangover. :noey:

I have MCR fan friends but I still make fun of them..

I hate how pushy they are about trying to convince people that MCR are a good band and about how emo is cool when generally none of them actually are, just do it for the fad, when McFly stayed at a hotel my brother'd worked at apparently 7 year olds were camping nearby so yea, clearly hardcore fans :p ..Muse fans are the best but some can be pretty weird

I honestly had no idea who McFly was until I read this thread. Are they really that bad? Are they as bad as the Jonas Brothers?

I remember seeing them in that Lindsay Lohan movie, Just My Luck. It was basically a McFly vehicle lol

They tried to make it in the states and FAILED. But they're cute...:)

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
McFly fans are boring :sleepy: What's there to mosh to?

Although lyrically they're better, 'That weirdo with 5 colours in her hair' > 'We'll pray that there's no God to make a fuss'

Yes, but "I have had recurring nightmares that I was loved for who I am" >>>>>>>>>"That weirdo with 5 colors in her hair" :yesey:

Muse fans FTW.

musemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemuse

musemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemusemuse

Archived