Muse Fans vs McFly fans

Guest Lauren_Guyott

Which fans are louder at Gigs  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Which fans are louder at Gigs

• Muse
    • McFly
    • MCR (who weren't inicially in the debate)

Guest Lauren_Guyott
As much as I fucking hate McFly, I say their fans are louder because they're a bunch of screaming psychopaths who think 'they're soo fit lyk innit!!!!!!!!11111!!1!!!!!!!!1!!!!', aren't they?

Pretty much lol x

:LOL: Haha

i wonder if Muse ever read them and sit there and freak out at the comments hahaha

Freak out/laugh/traumatised, its all good :p

Although i remember Matt saying he didn't find anything more unnatractive than people being attracted to him for what he is onstage, which is what the PMT is virtually based on :p

Guest Lauren_Guyott
Freak out/laugh/traumatised, its all good :p

Although i remember Matt saying he didn't find anything more unnatractive than people being attracted to him for what he is onstage, which is what the PMT is virtually based on :p

LMAO

i think i mesh my attarction to chris on his personality (well what i have seen of it), his on stage performance, and of course his manly looks

his on stage performance isn't really enough to attract me, or i'd like M.B who has so much charisma on stage :p

Guest Lauren_Guyott
MCR fans are dreadful. I had one next to me and heck.. even if I wanted and tried hard to hear Gerard at Wembley I couldn't... and I was front row!

there was this really adorable mcr fan at wembley who was dancing along to all there songs, really going for it she was, i thought it was well cute x

Guest Lauren_Guyott
I thought this would be a sort of 'who would win in a fight to the death' poll :(

sorry to disappoint, but go ahead voice your opinion, compare the two, we'd like to know :D

LMAO

i think i mesh my attarction to chris on his personality (well what i have seen of it), his on stage performance, and of course his manly looks

his on stage performance isn't really enough to attract me, or i'd like M.B who has so much charisma on stage :p

He's a big ol' bear :p

Matt on the other hand is just scary but v. funny, and Dom is just weird :p

Mainly basing these opinions on what they're like on Musecast which I just watched :$

Guest Lauren_Guyott
He's a big ol' bear :p

Matt on the other hand is just scary but v. funny, and Dom is just weird :p

Mainly basing these opinions on what they're like on Musecast which I just watched :$

awwwww my giant teddy bear, i swear thats how dom described him

I think in a fight between Muse fans and McFly fans, muse fans would win, we are older, taller, much larger generally then the teeny bopper McFly fans :p

awwwww my giant teddy bear, i swear thats how dom described him

I think in a fight between Muse fans and McFly fans, muse fans would win, we are older, taller, much larger generally then the teeny bopper McFly fans :p

Course there's no competition between McFly fans and Muse fans in a fight :p Muse fans would all pull out their lightsabres and it would be good night McFly :happy:

Archived