death of the glitterati manson part 2?

EARTHWORM JIM

Fucking win! :LOL:

But poor poor guitar :'(

I feel its pain.

But :awesome:

I know! It seems they have a pretty abusive relationship. Poor thing! :( (:LOL:)

but I can't see it making it through the stadium tour. :(

Noooooo! :'( It's just gotta last until October so I can see it live in all its sparkly glory :p

I was only thinking last night that Glitterati is going to end up next to M1D1 in Mansons all smashed up if he keeps treating it like this. It makes me so sad because its my favorite guitar and although its cool to see him throw it around, I don't want it to go :(

I don't know how the finish isn't completely fucked. Whenever you see closeup pictures of it it looks pristene. Is the thing coated in kevlar?

If you look at guitar player cover you can see immediately that the lower horn on the thing is chipped to all hell.

Matt's in guitar player? This month or?

Last months...i think last months was July though (which is ridiculous), this month's has Jack White on the cover. I'm sure there is a thread here that has the article scanned in.

Last months...i think last months was July though (which is ridiculous), this month's has Jack White on the cover. I'm sure there is a thread here that has the article scanned in.

Cheers, can't imagine there were any great revelations in the article but you never know.

• 8 months later...

Archived