death of the glitterati manson part 2?

EARTHWORM JIM

man just saw the video for the first time, was hoping the filmy dude filmed it a bit more, was hoping to see the double neck turn into two guitars :(

yeah, i don't think there are any videos that clearly show what went on in back of the towers

i know i could see a guy with a ladder a few seconds too late :facepalm:

i know the double neck was used right after that, but he threw it across the stage at the end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azeDrZhW4xU

yeah, i don't think there are any videos that clearly show what went on in back of the towers

i know i could see a guy with a ladder a few seconds too late :facepalm:

i know the double neck was used right after that, but he threw it across the stage at the end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azeDrZhW4xU

ouch, wasn't really a rock and roll moment. funny how people owning mb-1s are too afraid to touch it after all the abuse we see from matt :p

ouch, wasn't really a rock and roll moment. funny how people owning mb-1s are too afraid to touch it after all the abuse we see from matt :p

Yeah, the way it was killed broke wasn't rock and roll at all.

Not sure if the replacement is completely broken or not. still appeared to be in one piece after being thrown into the spinny thing several times, but they've only played live once since then (I think?) and it was just one song which used the double neck.

And I'm not TOO worried about my MB-1 :p at least it's not as easy to wear craters into the finish with all that glitter protecting it

Yeah, the way it was killed broke wasn't rock and roll at all.

Not sure if the replacement is completely broken or not. still appeared to be in one piece after being thrown into the spinny thing several times, but they've only played live once since then (I think?) and it was just one song which used the double neck.

And I'm not TOO worried about my MB-1 :p at least it's not as easy to wear craters into the finish with all that glitter protecting it

any chips and scratches, a bit of glittery red nail varnish will sort you out ;)

any chips and scratches, a bit of glittery red nail varnish will sort you out ;)

hahahaha

actually, I'll have to keep that in mind in case something ever happens!

I've only put the smallest nick on the bottom edge (first one is always the worst :( ), but otherwise it's the same as when I got it. I do play it a lot, but I'm fairly careful.

Not entirely sure how durable the black finish is. They do two different types it seems...one smooth (like the stealth DC) and one textured (like the MB-1)

I had a guitar with the same finish as the MB-1 a while back and it didn't seem THAT fragile, but it did have chunks taken out of the back as the previous owner wore a belt it would seem..

hahahaha

actually, I'll have to keep that in mind in case something ever happens!

I've only put the smallest nick on the bottom edge (first one is always the worst :( ), but otherwise it's the same as when I got it. I do play it a lot, but I'm fairly careful.

Not entirely sure how durable the black finish is. They do two different types it seems...one smooth (like the stealth DC) and one textured (like the MB-1)

I had a guitar with the same finish as the MB-1 a while back and it didn't seem THAT fragile, but it did have chunks taken out of the back as the previous owner wore a belt it would seem..

mmm sandpaper belt

• 2 weeks later...

Archived