Want the hard version?

In a systematic chain of events starting from the begining of the universe to this very moment, The Phrase "Welcome to the board, you will fit in perfectly" has been planned out as a Point in time, and could be changed only with time travel. From the beggining of the muse Lolz post, This has been destined to happen, thus reverting to my last sentence. The real begining started when I posted The muse lolz twice, making someone notice and state that, then, i replied , so you, Sippe, Read this and your brain's nurons started to plan out a new phrase, so, I am merely a part of this grand scheme of events, so i deserve as much credit as you, But... If you take it further... Every living organism in the universe and all parrelel, Deserve credit. Think before you say "no."

I think that is the plot of Slaughterhouse Five ....

This. Now can we get back to some form of Lolz... in which case usually just means being silent for a few weeks.

Y'know, you take lolz very seriously. A bit bizarre considering the subject matter.

Just pointing it out.

c'mon people we need to get back into The Groove of making lolz again, it's a Crying Shame that they aren't being posted as often as they used to be...

I'd rather they weren't posted often as opposed to bad ones being posted often with the very occasional good one :p

Archived