Heres what I think: For a few weeks they've each had CDs of unmastered 'rough' mixes like what was leaked with HTTT and after extensive listening they went back to do the FINAL mixes, adding any cool extra bits that were required (e.g. the cutting up of the drums on Myxomatosis). Now it will be ready for mastering, which takes a couple of days or something. I just hope it's mastered well. Some albums are mastered too loudly and they 'clip' (i.e. distort slightly at loud parts)

I have no idea what the hell that post above was about but heres what I think: For a few weeks they've each had CDs of unmastered 'rough' mixes like what was leaked with HTTT and after extensive listening they went back to do the FINAL mixes, adding any cool extra bits that were required (e.g. the cutting up of the drums on Myxomatosis). Now it will be ready for mastering, which takes a couple of days or something. I just hope it's mastered well. Some albums are mastered too loudly and they 'clip' (i.e. distort slightly at loud parts)

• 2 weeks later...
2upqlog.jpg

2a9tllk.jpg

First time lolz, please don't murder me.

It's funny cause no one really seemed to notice the ... ahem .... interesting aspect of this picture involving .... errrm .... Matts nether regions .... god I have a dirty mind ....

Great lol though! Actually made me laugh out loud (bad idea at 2 in the morning though...)

No "Dr. Who" fans in the house? :(

Well, I tried. :'(

NOOOOOOO! Before you write this thread off as being Doctor Who fan free ..... DRY AWAY YOUR TEARS, A NERD GIRL IS HERE! I luuuuurve Doctor Who so much and that picture made me laugh so hard I almost cried and, and, and .....

I'll stop babbling now

*goes and hides and watches Doctor Who*

Archived