I didn't even notice :LOL:

One would think that people checked the spelling before posting pictures for the whole world to see.

I own a page on Facebook on which I post funny pictures and stuff, so many times I find good pics but with spelling errors so I can't upload them :'(

heey

what I'm gonna ask don't belong in this topic but on the other threads where I've asked it I didn't get a reply so...

well here is my question:

I'm making a comic about muse and they need a few enemies, I'm out of ideas so if anyone know something please tell it to me.

I can't draw the comic if I don't get any enemies

heey

what I'm gonna ask don't belong in this topic but on the other threads where I've asked it I didn't get a reply so...

I'm making a comic about muse and they need a few enemies, I'm out of ideas so if anyone know something please tell it to me.

Thom Yorke, Brian Molko

Thom Yorke and Madonna are the only ones I can think of at the moment.

heey

Lady gaga - Doms rival

Lady gaga - Doms rival

Thom Yorke and Madonna are the only ones I can think of at the moment.

Shia Labeouf.

Thom Yorke, Brian Molko

guys really really really much thanxx for help me!!!!!!!!!

there's only one thing I don't understand: why Madonna??

guys really really really much thanxx for help me!!!!!!!!!

there's only one thing I don't understand: why Madonna??

The whole incident Muse had with Maverick that the band (particularly Matt) were very annoyed/angry with. Madonna had nothing personally to do with it (I don't think) but she co-founded the company and, I think, was CEO for quite a while as well.

heey

I'm probably a little late, but...

Kelly Jones from Stereophonics.

Archived