the final riff on knights of cydonia

the clarinet solo on IBTY

please :D

added

Can I keep H8?

added

Can I be the keeper of Chris' slap bass in Undisclosed

Desires?

EDIT: And Muse's performance at the Closing Ceremony at London?

the first one is already taken

the second one added

Can I keep ninja Dom? :D

added

May I please keep the following:

Apocalypse Please visuals - Wembley 2007

Matt destroying his guitar - Stockholm Syndrome Reading 2011

added

May I keep Save Me?

Edit: And Matt's Pasta Belly and Chris' Moustache :)

added

Can I keep the original of this pic?

ohtom1.png

make a link to this pic, I cannot add it as it is in the lists.

Can I be the keeper of Matt's Guinness world record for 'Most guitars smashed in a tour' with a total of 140 during the Absolution Tour in 2004? :p

added

I'd like to replace "adorable smiles Matt and Chris exchange at the start of the piano part of Butterflies and Hurricanes in HAARP" with "Muse Logic" please :)

please, explain what you mean for Muse Logic

Please can I keep Chris' over use of the phrase "you know" and SECC 2012 gig if possible seeing as it will be my first, and hopefully first of many. Please

added

Can I please keep:

1. The third verse of City of Delusion

2. The bass piano intro into Survival

3. "adorable smiles Matt and Chris exchange at the start of the piano part of Butterflies and Hurricanes in HAARP" if Zomuse doesn't want it anymore!

Hope that made sense!

1. write the verses you'd want to keep

2. Survival intro is already taken. what do you want to keep? the piano? the bass?

3. you have to wait a little for this one. please, check this thread for updates and for claiming it again.

Hello, I had a look through the list and I was looking to keep 'The Gallery'. I saw that it's taken but the keeper, psyence53, hasn't been online since 2010 (I linked their profile in their name so you could see) so I was wondering if I could just take care of it while they're not around. :chuckle: I'd also like to remove my keep 'Dom's red dyed drumsticks from Matt' too.

thanks in advance :happy:

added and removed

Please may I keep:

The Bassline to Fury

Glorious

Thanks!

the first one added

the second one is already taken

I noticed daphne hasn't been on since 2010, so can I keep the :eyebrows: smiley? Thanks.

which user you mean? there are several with a similar username and for some of them it is not possible to check the date of the last visit.

Originally Posted by MandaF

Can I please keep:

1. The third verse of City of Delusion

2. The bass piano intro into Survival

3. "adorable smiles Matt and Chris exchange at the start of the piano part of Butterflies and Hurricanes in HAARP" if Zomuse doesn't want it anymor

1. write the verses you'd want to keep - Um, just the words 'The third verse of City of Delusion' (I don't want to write the whole verse out :stunned:)

2. Survival intro is already taken. what do you want to keep? the piano? the bass? - I would like to keep 'The piano in Survival' please.

3. you have to wait a little for this one. please, check this thread for updates and for claiming it again. - OK, thanks.

1. write the verses you'd want to keep - Um, just the words 'The third verse of City of Delusion' (I don't want to write the whole verse out :stunned:)

I'll write it out for you if you want:

"You will not rest, settle for less

Until you have guzzled and squandered what's left

Do not deny that you live and let die"

I'll write it out for you if you want:

"You will not rest, settle for less

Until you have guzzled and squandered what's left

Do not deny that you live and let die"

Thanks! I'm new to this keeper business and wasn't sure what Redstar wanted me to do/say :$. Love this song!

Can I keep Madness please ??

Or : And now I have finally seen the light (from the Madness song) ?

Madness is already taken, sorry. The second one is free so you can have that, but please don't add it to your signature until RedStar has confirmed that it has been added, thanks! :)

Can I keep Supremacy's massive 7-string riff and Ashamed?

Ashamed is already taken, sorry. The other one is free though and will be added by RedStar, but again, please don't add it to your signature until he has confirmed it's been added, thanks! :)

Archived