May I keep

1.Matt's yellow hair from the Eurorocks gig

2.Cave from Bizarre Festival 2000

3.and the lyric "So confused when you're lost in the groove"?

Sorry if they're on here, I looked and didn't see them

only the first one added

you can have only 3 keeps for each category

Please may I keep:

The carrot in the Bliss video,

Chris tweeting "Who's been taking pictures of my fat ass???"

and The Back in Black riff?

(sorry if some of these are already on here, I didn't see them)

added

Can i Please add the gig at the BankAtlantic Center (Apr.27, 2007) to my list?

(oh and this symbol :stongue:)

Thank you VERY MUCH RedStar (in advance)

added

can I keep ibelongtoyou4? she'll post here and say it's okay :happy: it's okay for her to keep me too.

added

Yeah it's cool ;) May I keep bruce57?

added

Hi!

Can I add Dom's sleeveless t-shirt from L.A. Rising to my keeps, please?

Thanks in advance.:)

added

As Sippe is no longer banned I guess I should keep the regular version.

updated

Could I have my setlist beef back please?

added

Hi, please could I return Matt saying Bomb Diggity and have his glasto lab coat instead? Cheers.

removed and added

Could I please keep Muse being described as "what-the-fuck rock" in Kerrang?

Thanks. :)

added

Can I please keep the Citizen Erased outro on piano? Thank you. :)

added

Can I please keep Butterflies & Hurricanes at Lollapalooza, and Matt telling the crowd that "We know you had options... and you picked the right one." :)

EDIT- Apparently someone already asked for B&H, but I swear I didn't see it before. I think they edited their post after I asked for it... Not sure what the protocol is for this, but they can have it if they really want it. I'm not gonna lose sleep over it :LOL: Then instead can I keep KoC at Lolla? :)

If I have to give up another keep (not 100% sure about which categories these would fall under!) let me know and I'll gladly give one up :p

Can I please keep Butterflies & Hurricanes at Lollapalooza, and Matt telling the crowd that "We know you had options... and you picked the right one." :)

EDIT- Apparently someone already asked for B&H, but I swear I didn't see it before. I think they edited their post after I asked for it... Not sure what the protocol is for this, but they can have it if they really want it. I'm not gonna lose sleep over it :LOL: Then instead can I keep KoC at Lolla? :)

If I have to give up another keep (not 100% sure about which categories these would fall under!) let me know and I'll gladly give one up :p

Oh gosh, whoops! I originally asked for CE, but I overlooked it on the other page, and someone else had already claimed it. I knew I hadn't seen B&H so I went for that next.

I was checking back to see if the Keeps had be updated, and I saw this! So whatever you want to do, I don't mind. If all else fails, at least I'll get SS! haha

Archived