i think its just you

btw, does anyone know if the muse shop will start selling Australian tour shirts before the concert? or will we have to buy them there?

i think they'll be expensive :(

muse shop as in .mu store or the merch stand at acer? they usually have one outside as well...near the parking under these shade things...

actually things are slightly blurry...

and i want to wear my shirt at the concert!!

wait. plan B.

Make my own muse shirt!

(then buy one later)

i made a muse shirt...you shall see it at the show :) its quite individual and no one i know has it :)

its got "Matt&Dom&Chris" on it :)

So really, who is entering the competition? :LOL:

(I might)

me :) i entered twice...gotta be in it to win it...and added to that there's two winners - one that gets to meet em, n the other gets to meet em AND gets the signed guitar...

Well goddamit! :LOL: spark basically revealed my other submission! :eek: except mines with just, drinking glasses :facepalm::LOL:

Ooh since other concerts attended has been mentioned, I'll list mine.. And you'll all realize how lame I am in advance to meeting me in person :LOL:

Jay Z/Rihanna/Ne-Yo 2006

Justin Timberlake 2007

Maroon 5/OneRepublic 2008

Michael Bublé 2008

Britney 2009

Lady Gaga 2009

Backstreet Boys 2010

God, I'm cool :LOL:

i have way way way too many shows to list...so i shall save you from hell and envy...

Well goddamit! :LOL: spark basically revealed my other submission! :eek: except mines with just, drinking glasses :facepalm::LOL:

Ooh since other concerts attended has been mentioned, I'll list mine.. And you'll all realize how lame I am in advance to meeting me in person :LOL:

Jay Z/Rihanna/Ne-Yo 2006

Justin Timberlake 2007

Michael Bublé 2008

Britney 2009

Lady Gaga 2009

Backstreet Boys 2010

That list is delish. :p

Mine:

Flyleaf/Three Days Grace, Feb. 2010

Circa Survive/Coheed & Cambria, May 2010

needtobreathe/OK Go, August 2010

Wavves/Jenny & Johnny/PHOENIX :awesome:, October 2010

Metric/Muse :awesome: Oct. 2010

You remind me of a better version of myself. Let's be friends.

Cool. I've made a friend already :D. Tbh, I don't know if I am better :happy:

This thread :LOL:

I have been forced to face the reality that I cannot master the PIB riff on a vuvuzela, so I may just have to ,you know, generally encourage people and the like.

Dreams have been crushed, etc.

On vuvuzela you can only play one note. Sadly, you could never achieve that, though I'd love to hear a version like that.

I was thinking of doing it acapella, which isn't that hard for me because I can sing it like I play on guitar. I don't think I'll enter though. Seeing Muse is going to be good enough for me! :awesome:

Jay Z/Rihanna/Ne-Yo 2006

Justin Timberlake 2007

Michael Bublé 2008

Britney 2009

Lady Gaga 2009

Backstreet Boys 2010

My list is lamer :p

^ Yep. That's it. Problem seeing Muse as my first concert is knowing i will never see a concert ever that will top it.

I reckon Buble would put on a good show. Seems like a good musician, I like the big band sound.

If anyone is interested, my first concert was Red Hot Chili Peppers back in 2007. The third and last of their Sydney shows, which now turned out to be John Frusciante's last show in Australia. Good times!

RHCP, and with John. I am insanely jealous.

On vuvuzela you can only play one note. Sadly, you could never achieve that, though I'd love to hear a version like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdYEMwM8Roo

That's not what Rainbow Vuvuzela enthusiast Bruce Copley says.

RHCP, and with John. I am insanely jealous.

Why thankyou! :p. Though at the time I only had Stadium Arcadium and had Californication given to me a day before as a birthday gift, so I didn't enjoy the concert as much as I would now.

And regarding the vuvuzela note thing. If you shorten it, it changes the pitch. Learnt that from Hey Hey It's Saturday :D

i have way way way too many shows to list...so i shall save you from hell and envy...

Ditto. Favourites would have to be Jonsi at the Enmore and Pixies at the Hordern as well as The Decemberists' set at BDO. I really only started giggin' this year though.

That's not what Rainbow Vuvuzela enthusiast Bruce Copley says.

:\mm/:

Every South Efrican accent I hear reminds me of District 9 or Die Antwoord.

Cool. I've made a friend already :D. Tbh, I don't know if I am better :happy:

Well I'm a 17 year old male, am attending the show on the 10th (which is my first Muse concert and second concert in total), play guitar badly and just finished half of my HSC (I'm doing pathways). So judging by that, yeah. :p

So really, who is entering the competition? :LOL:

(I might)

Me! I've almost devised my entire riff on the drums. But once the REAL drums start, I get thrown off, and start playing them. But I'll get it eventuallY!

Hey Australian Musers!

I'm new here and I'd just thought I would introduce myself. I've been reading this forum quite reguarly since the Big Day Out this year and the Australian tour threads all the time. I'm attending the show on the 10th and I am EXTREMELY excited, it's the first time I'm seeing Muse and the second concert I have attended.

I'm 17, I play guitar and I'm male (Which judging from this thread, seems extremely rare). So when you girls miss out on Dom, you can have me! :p. Just kidding! Or am I? :eek:. I've just finished my HSC today which I am sooooo happy about, which is why I delayed my registration till now, so I could avoid the distraction. I hope that I can get to know you guys better, likewise with me.

Regards,

FeelingInvincible

Welcome to the thread, though you should be warned, it may get a little crazy. And I don't think I'll be missing out on Dom, I've already devised a brilliant plan :eyebrows: What tests did you do? I did the HSC myself, and just finished burning my books. What a fire! :LOL:

Really? I found all my HSC books to be singularly useless for my stuff in uni.

Well, for some reason, it was for me:

PHYS1205 - pretty much an identical clone of Year 12 physics but one topic.

MATH1110 - 3 Unit Maths was enough to cover the first 5 weeks

MECH2350 - A 2nd year course covering about a quarter of the chemistry course during a 2 week period.

And a few other subjects at Uni as well.

By this, I mean my handwritten note books, not the text books.

Archived