Still doesn't work...I think whatever you used to host it isn't very good because it seems to expire very quickly.

Strange, I can see it when you quoted me but not in my original post... Well I've reuploaded it to a different site, it's working now. I promise. :D

I'll put it here as well for good measure.

x0Z62.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Well hai everyone. Haven't been on here in a while, lol. So it's been over 10 months since we saw Muse, and it'll be at least another 12 or so before we'll see them again D:

And because I love this smiley so much and I haven't used it in ages: :awesome:

That is all.

I came back to the Muse forums after many months and was astounded that this thread was still alive, and then I found out you just made this post after 3 months of inactivity :LOL:

• 2 weeks later...
I came back to the Muse forums after many months and was astounded that this thread was still alive, and then I found out you just made this post after 3 months of inactivity :LOL:

:LOL: hai

I can't wait until that glorious day where more Australian dates will be announced, then we can be back to our hyperactive, chatty selves again :happy:

I liked how you underlined Muse. I actually saw a cafe called Muse but that was Sydney way, not in Newcastle. My sister and I started thinking of what the dishes would be called if they were Muse related :LOL:

:LOL: Hmmm... this sounds fun.

Blackout muffins, Take a baguette, Supermassive Black Hamburger, Knights of Croissant, Assassino, City of Delights, Space Dessert?

I was looking in the local paper for a job (pretty difficult with zero experience haha) and I flipped out when I stumbled on this:

NV2g4.jpg

:LOL:

:LOL: Hmmm... this sounds fun.

Blackout muffins, Take a baguette, Supermassive Black Hamburger, Knights of Croissant, Assassino, City of Delights, Space Dessert?

:LOL: nice

I was saw a shop in Sydney called Muse. I got a photo of it- it was really cool- the sign was enormous and neon blue plus it had chandeliers in the background from inside the shop. I've edited the photo so the colours are better and now its the background on my ipod :D

:ninja: Almost a year... :shifty:

I (emotionally) died on the 9th. It all hit me out of nowhere. I was actually car tripping, so to celebrate I listened to the playlist I made ages ago of the setlist. All the memories came back of the songs on the night :'(

I also set alarms at 8:00pm and 9:10pm to remind me of when Biffy started and when Muse started. My brother was actually there as well (we were at a party) and he went with me to see Muse so I was letting off all my emotional crap to him :LOL:

OH and - of course - I wore my Muse shirt specifically for that day! :D

Archived