Guys, this thread needs more strikeout to stay on topic.

Oh yes.

:yesey:

Did you guys hear about the new muse comp on triple j? :awesome:

I heard an ad for it yesterday, and it basically says listen this week on Super Request with Rosie to find out more. And to win, you'll have to do something pretty special.

One of us has to win. Because we are ninja assassins :ninja:

ONE OF US HAS TO WIN THIS!1!1!!!1!

I know! I'm kind of second guessing it now... :erm::LOL: It was actually going to be JUST Richard Hammond, but I thought that would be alarming :LOL:

:LOL::LOL: Kudos on the kidnapping basketeering practice!

I will be tweeting vigorously tomorrow night while im at work to find out what it is! AND WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO WIN IT :ninja:

I didn't succeed in kidnapping and making Muse my sex slaves making them nice fruit baskets, so you guys need to carry on our duties as Ninja Assassins down there.

On topic: YOU GUYS NEED TO WIN THAT.

ONE OF US HAS TO WIN THIS!1!1!!!1!

THIS!

I didn't succeed in kidnapping and making Muse my sex slaves making them nice fruit baskets, so you guys need to carry on our duties as Ninja Assassins down there.

On topic: YOU GUYS NEED TO WIN THAT.

Dont you worry! We'll carry on the torch down here. And succeed WE WILL!

AND YES!

I hope there's no age limit since majority seems to be younger of the Ninja Assassins..

BUT if there is, we must all work together to get at least one of us to win!

(Itd be so badass if a group could win :awesome:)

Dont you worry! We'll carry on the torch down here. And succeed WE WILL!

AND YES!

I hope there's no age limit since majority seems to be younger of the Ninja Assassins..

BUT if there is, we must all work together to get at least one of us to win!

(Itd be so badass if a group could win :awesome:)

We all know the ninja assassins are rosie's favourite, one of us HAS to win, if not all :awesome:

You've got a point there... *looks for sword on eBay*

A cardboard version? I have a feeling if we throw an actual pedal security may think it's a hate crime :LOL:

LOL I considered making an ACTUAL effects pedal to give to Muse, even if it isn't that rare one :LOL: Would be a very stupid idea though so I think the cardboard version is in order. :D

Heyyy what's been going down, everyone? :awesome: I've been preparing for the gig in various ways- Shoving people to get through the hallways at school, trying to hold my bladder for as long as possible, training my voice not to collapse under terrible strain- After all, I will be screaming and singing like a madwoman... Oh, and today I presented myself with the possibility that Dead Star or something similar might be played, and I decided that I needed to prepare myself for my complete breakdown/meltdown/panic attack that would occur :shifty:

I swear, though, if Dead Star does get played, which it won't, scaaaary, scary shit will go down. :chuckle:

Did you guys watch the ARIAs last night? I ended up watching it, but in the end I was kind of pissed off because all the same people were winning everything. *Cough* Washington *Cough* I left for a bit after Sia played and then my dad called me back into the room like "JAIMEE, it's that band you like, Birds of Tokyo, they're playing!" and I just automatically said "KENNY?!". But I really thought they should've played something other than Plans. :rolleyes: And won some freaking awards, maybe...

Anyone recreating the riff? :LOL:

Confession about BoT. I cannot stand Plans. I love every other one of their songs though and I loved Mr. Kenny's hair last night.

I used to love it just as much as the rest of the album, but I must admit, it's been overplayed and I'm just completely and utterly sick of it. :facepalm:

Everyone in my family said he looked awful at the ARIAs :chuckle:

No. :p

Fuckyeah, we're hipster :LOL:

Oh yeah. But with ya' mum though?

Also I hated Plans at first but it grows on you. For a pop song, it's pretty damn good. Better than NSC at being a pop song I'd say.

But the fact that it's the only song they seem to play live on TV is utter shite.

I used to love it just as much as the rest of the album, but I must admit, it's been overplayed and I'm just completely and utterly sick of it. :facepalm:

Everyone in my family said he looked awful at the ARIAs :chuckle:

I never really loved it for some reason.

:LOL:

Also I hated Plans at first but it grows on you. For a pop song, it's pretty damn good. Better than NSC at being a pop song I'd say.

But the fact that it's the only song they seem to play live on TV is utter shite.

Anything is better at being anything than NSC. If that made sense?

ugh I have ideas for this riff-recreating business but I really doubt that they're creative or unique enough. Oh well, may as well enter anyway.

Did you guys watch the ARIAs last night? I ended up watching it, but in the end I was kind of pissed off because all the same people were winning everything. *Cough* Washington *Cough* I left for a bit after Sia played and then my dad called me back into the room like "JAIMEE, it's that band you like, Birds of Tokyo, they're playing!" and I just automatically said "KENNY?!". But I really thought they should've played something other than Plans. :rolleyes: And won some freaking awards, maybe...

KENNY?!

Confession about BoT. I cannot stand Plans. I love every other one of their songs though and I loved Mr. Kenny's hair last night.

Plans is actually one of my favourites of theirs, mainly because it's so goddamn good when you witness it live. It's so mainstream but meh.

And yeah, Kenny was lookin' goooood. Didn't like the hair at first but it grew on me rather quickly.

PLUS HE CHANGED IT AGAIN bloody hell.

Yeah, Plans grew on me too. And is waaaay better than NSC.

I know right. But like you said, it keeps us being ~hipster because that's the only Birds song anyone knows :awesome:

Plans is actually one of my favourites of theirs, mainly because it's so goddamn good when you witness it live. It's so mainstream but meh.

And yeah, Kenny was lookin' goooood. Didn't like the hair at first but it grew on me rather quickly.

PLUS HE CHANGED IT AGAIN bloody hell.

Can't wait until I can agree with you saying it's great live :awesome:

Yeah it appealed to me as well for some strange reason :LOL:

So very psyched about this comp!

Can't wait until I can agree with you saying it's great live :awesome:

Yeah it appealed to me as well for some strange reason :LOL:

So very psyched about this comp!

You see them really soon don't you? Jealous as. But yeah, I think it's just the way everyone sings along and Kenny's grinning etc that makes it so awesome live :D

Hahaha it was slightly indie/hipster, I was surprised. but yeah he needs to style it like that more often!

You see them really soon don't you? Jealous as. But yeah, I think it's just the way everyone sings along and Kenny's grinning etc that makes it so awesome live :D

Hahaha it was slightly indie/hipster, I was surprised. but yeah he needs to style it like that more often!

Yeah 12 days :happy:

It will be painful being around all the people from where I live who only know Plans but ahh well.

Yeah 12 days :happy:

It will be painful being around all the people from where I live who only know Plans but ahh well.

luckyyyy.

Haha oh that sucks.

Kenny has haircut schizophrenia.

What is the muse comp?

He really does :erm:

You have to recreate the riff of Plug In Baby, without using a guitar. Need to send in your idea, then if it's creative enough, Triple J ring you up and ask you to play it live on air and you get put in the draw to win.

Archived