:LOL::LOL: Kudos on the kidnapping basketeering practice!

I will be tweeting vigorously tomorrow night while im at work to find out what it is! AND WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO WIN IT :ninja:

We need all the practice we can get!

This thread needs to build momentum.

We have done well to get to 342 pages before the gig. The Melb one is only 34 pages!

I didn't succeed in kidnapping and making Muse my sex slaves making them nice fruit baskets, so you guys need to carry on our duties as Ninja Assassins down there.

On topic: YOU GUYS NEED TO WIN THAT.

WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :\mm/:

You have to recreate the riff of Plug In Baby, without using a guitar. Need to send in your idea, then if it's creative enough, Triple J ring you up and ask you to play it live on air and you get put in the draw to win.

Someone should do that with a zipper!!! And a whole note about Space Dementia in case they are out the loop. That would be good.

To recreate that, I shall inherit my Fuzz Factory, and do the squealie sounds to match the notes in Plug In Baby. It'll take time. :LOL:

:LOL: That's gonna sound pretty epic.

I'm thinking I might just turn it into a drum solo. It's all I can think of!

Drum solo would be rad.

WHATS GOING ON *needs details*

Just saying, if anyone wins, they need to get whatever crap they're getting signed adressed to "Ninja Assassins"

We have to uniquely recreate the Plug in Baby riff, without using a guitar. And if we win we get a double pass to their gig, get to meet them and get a signed guitar :awesome:

:LOL: That's gonna sound pretty epic.

Drum solo would be rad.

We have to uniquely recreate the Plug in Baby riff, without using a guitar. And if we win we get a double pass to their gig, get to meet them and get a signed guitar :awesome:

:eek: Thats so amazing I might just start crying butterflies(and hurricanes),

/lame

*gasp* I just realized.

One more month!! :awesome:

:eek: Thats so amazing I might just start crying butterflies(and hurricanes),

/lame

:LOL::LOL: Muse puns ftw :awesome:

It's such a difficult competition. Although we also have to say how much Muse "rock our socks" which will be easy :p

Oh plus, we may get called and have to perform our recreation of the riff on air, then we get put into the draw to win.

But yes in regards to your other comment, if a Ninja Assassin wins they neeeeed to tell Muse about us :D

edit: missed your edit :LOL:

but YES ONE MORE MONTH!

*dies*

:LOL::LOL: Muse puns ftw :awesome:

It's such a difficult competition. Although we also have to say how much Muse "rock our socks" which will be easy :p

Oh plus, we may get called and have to perform our recreation of the riff on air, then we get put into the draw to win.

But yes in regards to your other comment, if a Ninja Assassin wins they neeeeed to tell Muse about us :D

Its a REALLY difficult competition. Except for the second part :p

Ouch, but what if your, say, in your car or something and have to perform your riff. Or is it pre-recorded :ninja: I hate radio competitions. D:

Its a REALLY difficult competition. Except for the second part :p

Ouch, but what if your, say, in your car or something and have to perform your riff. Or is it pre-recorded :ninja: I hate radio competitions. D:

Yeah the second part is easy as :awesome:

Oh good point :erm: It's a bit silly doing it like that. But yeah then again they may call you earlier in the day and ask you to record it then, or warn you that you'll need to perform it that night. Because if someone has a really elaborate set up it might be sorta difficult for them to organise it all in seconds.

Eh I don't know haha. It'd be so unfair though if someone missed out just because they had work or were driving, etc

Archived