So, who's going? :happy: I swear, I had a heart attack this morning when Chris called in. Love you, Tom and Alex :LOL:

And if anyone can give me any information on presales, that would be great. :shifty: Monday the 7th of June is the only thing on my mind right now.

I'm so there! Presales are next Friday.

Dumb question, but are the .mu presales only for if you're registered on the site?

My friend is studying abroad in Sydney in the fall and he really wants to go, but I wasn't sure if he'd need to register to take part in the presale (I'd make him ask himself, but he's not a member on here haha).

(He's trying to convince me to fly out and go to the show with him (and I' ve always wanted to visit Australia), but #1, I'm already seeing Muse in October and #2, plane tickets from the US to Australia are INSANE :LOL:)

Anyway, if any of you guys know, that would be great so I can pass the info along to my friend (and hopefully some of you will see him at the show! :p)

I too will be attending this show as mentioned in the Australian Tour thread.

I might have a few friends come down to Sydney with me. They are probably a bigger fan than I am, so expect to see a couple of people at the front in a tent, camping overnight. :LOL:

I currently have two friends coming with me. The two of them have never been in a mosh pit so I'm a bit worried. :ermm:

My best friend would come if the tickets weren't so expensive but since she's not really a fan I'm not gonna make her spend $130 on a band she doesn't really like.

I too will be attending this show as mentioned in the Australian Tour thread.

I might have a few friends come down to Sydney with me. They are probably a bigger fan than I am, so expect to see a couple of people at the front in a tent, camping overnight. :LOL:

So I have some competition eh? :LOL:

And I was going to rock up at about 1 :stunned:

I hope they don't mind me staying outside there for a week in a tent :awesome:

... with a German shepherd to guard my spot while I sleep :shifty:

A German Shephard :LOL:

I'm tossing up whether to go standing and try for the barrier or to get good seats, because I'll be there by myself. Must admit I'm kinda leaning towards GA :LOL:

A German Shephard :LOL:

I'm tossing up whether to go standing and try for the barrier or to get good seats, because I'll be there by myself. Must admit I'm kinda leaning towards GA :LOL:

or would a rottweiler be better? :erm:

which are you guys more scared of? :D

I'm getting this one:

Dog-GermanShepherd-01.jpg

roar.

and go for GA, I'll be there with Emma and Georgia I think :awesome: then you won't have to be alone :p

or would a rottweiler be better? :erm:

which are you guys more scared of? :D

I'm getting this one:

Dog-GermanShepherd-01.jpg

roar.

and go for GA, I'll be there with Emma and Georgia I think :awesome: then you won't have to be alone :p

:eek: I shuddered in fear, go for the rottweiler

That would be fun and I'd love to meet everyone :awesome: I'm thinking I will, it all depends though. I'm doing standing in Brisbane, so it would be nice to get another perspective of the whole thing and not have to line up :chuckle:

Oh well, I'll see.

:eek: I shuddered in fear, go for the rottweiler

That would be fun and I'd love to meet everyone :awesome: I'm thinking I will, it all depends though. I'm doing standing in Brisbane, so it would be nice to get another perspective of the whole thing and not have to line up :chuckle:

Oh well, I'll see.

then I'll get the german shepherd to scare everyone else :p

hmm true, and talking to Ashleigh I'm starting to think the seats would be pretty good. Still, your decision ;)

Archived