And oh my gosh, I have a lot going on in the next few weeks :eek: Harry Potter... School Excursions... Wow. Is it just me, or has 2010 gone really quickly?

Actually, yeah. The school year last year went so quickly. And then summer was so fast. Like, it didn't even happen. :(

And then Sept-Oct was wished away because of Muse.

I have nothing to look forward to in life :eek:

And oh my gosh, I have a lot going on in the next few weeks :eek: Harry Potter... School Excursions... Wow. Is it just me, or has 2010 gone really quickly?

I know! It crazy to think how long ago we bought tickets, whinged for dates and founded the ninja assassins. :happy:

It's even weirder that I've finished school for the rest of my life. :stunned: Now I can ditch this country for the UK and US! :dance:

Can't believe its only 38 days away!! So excited! :D:D:D

I know the tickets say it starts at 7:00pm, but what time do the gates open? And whats a good time to arrive? First concert so I'm not exactly sure on some of these things :D

I'm sure this has already been discussed, but there are too many pages to look through lol

Thanks guys :)

I know the tickets say it starts at 7:00pm, but what time do the gates open? And whats a good time to arrive? First concert so I'm not exactly sure on some of these things :D

I'm sure this has already been discussed, but there are too many pages to look through lol

It starts at 8 :stunned: It says on the ticket, in black and white: Thursday 9th December Acer Arena - 8:00. :wtf:

I know! It crazy to think how long ago we bought tickets, whinged for dates and founded the ninja assassins. :happy:

It's even weirder that I've finished school for the rest of my life. :stunned: Now I can ditch this country for the UK and US! :dance:

I want to move to the US... and spend my time going to open auditions and see if I get into anything :LOL:

So what exactly do you have planned for 2011 Liz?

And omg 38 days!:dance:

I want to move to the US... and spend my time going to open auditions and see if I get into anything :LOL:

So what exactly do you have planned for 2011 Liz?

And omg 38 days!:dance:

Well! I'm going to apply for exchange to the UK for a semester, then on the way back, swing around to the US for a little bit. Then back home!

That will be after my intense working/saving schedule. I'm getting two jobs.

If I think about it, it's November. And I find it hard to believe, because Muse is in December. I better start making my banner!

I haven't been to Acer for anything other than Top Gear Live but I'd say

Seated: Get there at 7:30 or earlier in case of traffic. (Do the seated people enter using a different door or something?)

Standing: Get there before midday(?) depending on how close you want to be.

8pm. Why? :unsure:

Me too. Nevermind :p

I haven't been to Acer for anything other than Top Gear Live but I'd say

Seated: Get there at 7:30 or earlier in case of traffic. (Do the seated people enter using a different door or something?)

Standing: Get there before midday(?) depending on how close you want to be.

Before midday. You seriously have got to be kidding me. :facepalm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTP8eVbk4O0&feature=related

don't know why someone would upload this.

When i started watching that vid i freaked out. For the briefest moment i thought "Oh dear, i have missed the concert." Then i realised it was from the BH&R tour :$:facepalm:

*Blonde moment*

:pope:

*is also dead*

:erm: I better start thinking of what I'll say if I ever get to meet Muse*

*in order to avoid the following likely situation: *fangirl fit* OMGZZ I FRICKEN LUFF YOU GUIZ! :awesome: *froths* I CAN HAS UR BABIEZ? :facepalm:

Umm... :erm: That is word for word what i planned on saying :eek: Except for the *froths* I was going for *drools*

When i started watching that vid i freaked out. For the briefest moment i thought "Oh dear, i have missed the concert." Then i realised it was from the BH&R tour :$:facepalm:

*Blonde moment*

Umm... :erm: That is word for word what i planned on saying :eek: Except for the *froths* I was going for *drools*

haha, well, still a good month and a bit to go.

Archived