I feel sorry for our threads if we do get a rarity. Everyone on the board will want us DEAD. :LOL:

True. At least if one does get played everyone not at the gig will be made immediately aware though I guess.

Assuming people are tweeting of course.

Anyone have any thoughts on signs or banners or any objects that will be taken along? I need inspiration.

Is that the cover from a sugar army single?

Yeah, for Acute. I absolutely love them and the artwork for their singles/album is rather awesome :happy:

I want one of those extra long mental versions of Stockholm Syndrome with like 6 different outro riffs that goes for like 15 minutes

The 10min riffocalypse! That was mental. I'd love that! I didnt get to see SS at the BDO, so they can make up for it by playing an amazing outro.

True. At least if one does get played everyone not at the gig will be made immediately aware though I guess.

Anyone have any thoughts on signs or banners or any objects that will be taken along? I need inspiration.

If people video it, they will hear so many screams :LOL:

I'm going to make one: "DOM! GIVE ME YOUR STICKS!"

I think Bee & Georgia had some good ones too!

'riffocalypse'- instant love

The only thing coming to mind is politely requesting one of Matt's plectrums. That's literally it. :rolleyes:

And RIFFOCALYPSE - so much win.

Yeah, for Acute. I absolutely love them and the artwork for their singles/album is rather awesome :happy:

I haven't listened to them in ages, saw them at BDO while waiting for Kvool, i think sugar army are from perth, so many good bands from perth.

The 10min riffocalypse! That was mental. I'd love that! I didnt get to see SS at the BDO, so they can make up for it by playing an amazing outro.

This. SO MUCH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e7XO9cbbOo&fmt=35

this one is pretty long, 10 mins, NOT LONG ENOUGH!

I haven't listened to them in ages, saw them at BDO while waiting for Kvool, i think sugar army are from perth, so many good bands from perth.

Yeah they are from Perth. I don't really know how I first came across them, probably triple j but yeah I saw them at the BDO as well, they were amazing. The lead singer literally spent whole songs staring at people in the crowd :LOL: It was hilarious.

People are going absolutely mental here :LOL: Good to see us waking up and getting excited again :D

Oh, and Hannah, your setlist was probably the best thing I've ever set eyes on since the Saturday Wembley show this year. So. Jealous.

I also wouldn't mind Take A Bow.

2007 syd setlist:

1. Take a Bow

2. Map of the Problematique + Pre-Sunburn riff [3]

3. New Born + Microphone Fiend riff + Ashamed outro

4. Hyper Chondriac Music interlude + Butterflies & Hurricanes

5. Supermassive Black Hole

6. Citizen Erased

7. Feeling Good

8. Ruled by Secrecy

9. Invincible

10. Hysteria (false start) + Hysteria

11. Fury

12. Map of Your Head riff + Starlight

13. Whole Lotta Love riff + Jimmy Jam riff + Time Is Running Out

14. Guitar interlude + Bliss (extended)

Encore 1

15. Plug In Baby

16. Stockholm Syndrome + Dead Star riff + Hyper Music riff + riff

Encore 2

17. Close Encounters riff + I Want to Break Free riff + Knights of Cydonia

Pretty good with Fury, Bliss, Ruled by Secrecy.

I would love to hear invincible and butterflies and hurricanes as well. Also, i would like to get a 21+ song set list.

Oh my God, Fury, CE and RbS, that is just... :eek: Want!

I feel sorry for anyone surrounding us if a rarity gets played.

Scary shit will go down :chuckle:

I'm worried I'm going to kill all the people standing around me if they play Citizen Erased :LOL:

I feel sorry for our threads if we do get a rarity. Everyone on the board will want us DEAD. :LOL:

Oh my God, yes- As we said before, if Perth gets Dead Star or Space Dementia or something of the sort, people are going to shit bricks and throw them in Australia's direction :stunned:

Good Lord, would you look at that riff :eek: :eek:

Yeah they are from Perth. I don't really know how I first came across them, probably triple j but yeah I saw them at the BDO as well, they were amazing. The lead singer literally spent whole songs staring at people in the crowd :LOL: It was hilarious.

Yer, really like Detach, good tune. Really? For how long?

it would be mighty tiring

Ina good way :happy:

Oh my God, yes- As we said before, if Perth gets Dead Star or Space Dementia or something of the sort, people are going to shit bricks and throw them in Australia's direction :stunned:

I would love being te envy of the boards.

I feel like writing a list and giving it to Matt; "I really like these songs" ;)

We should think of some. I wouldnt mind some pervy banners. To make the boys smile :D

We shall have to use our collective reserves of wit to think up some stuff.

People are going absolutely mental here :LOL: Good to see us waking up and getting excited again :D

I'm worried I'm going to kill all the people standing around me if they play Citizen Erased :LOL:

It's great isn't it? :happy:

Just over a month :eek:

And for that very reason you Jaimee will be the first person that comes into my head if they play CE. No doubt about it :LOL:

Yer, really like Detach, good tune. Really? For how long?

Well I did exaggerate a bit but he really would spend periods of about a minute just looking one single person right in the eye. It really was eye sex to the extreme :LOL:

They've probably already decided the setlists for Australia, roughly, at least :rolleyes: And like he'll even listen...

But one can dream :supersad:

The setlists from the headline shows from 2007 give me hope.

We may as well keep hoping though right? I mean you never know..

And for that very reason you Jaimee will be the first person that comes into my head if they play CE. No doubt about it :LOL:

Nawwww, I love you :kiss: So many have my board friends have said the same, one even supposedly thought of me when they played it on the 11th of September :awesome: Citizen Erased is definitely "my song". Every single person who knows me on the boards associates me with the song :chuckle:

Ina good way :happy:

I would love being te envy of the boards.

I feel like writing a list and giving it to Matt; "I really like these songs" ;)

Yer, its satisfying existing the mosh after a good mosh.

We shall have to use our collective reserves of wit to think up some stuff.

It's great isn't it? :happy:

Just over a month :eek:

Well I did exaggerate a bit but he really would spend periods of about a minute just looking one single person right in the eye. It really was eye sex to the extreme :LOL:

is it in this performance?

drummer's beard is pretty cool as well

What happened to "gig boners or gtfo?"

ANd "Happy Birthday dom" in neon leopard print?

:LOL: Well tbh I was expecting some subtle (or maybe not so much?) innuendos and the like..

I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THOSE! And I'M the one holding the list ffs. :LOL:

RULE BOOK! :awesome:

Rule #1 - use strikeout or GTFO.

Rule #2 - Newbies: Beware of the Ninja Assassins before posting.

Rule #3 - Excessive amounts of WTF is that?? pictures is only allowed by Jaimee -(because no one can stop her)

Rule #4 - Ninja Assassins may only be referred to as Ninja Assassins by other Ninja Assassins. Otherwise they are known as ':ninja:'

NINJA ASSASSIN TO-DO LIST

- Ninja Assassin Barrier Takeover

- Dom's birthday Sing-A-Long

- extremely badass, terrifyingly catchy chanting

- yell out kinky things to Muse.

- singalongs whilst queuing! :D and on the barrier too

a big CE singalong waiting in line to force the boys into playing it.

- Kinky lyric swaps and suggestive phrases

we sing fuck instead of suck, in December, reeeeeally loudly.

- Kick ass Acer Air Band support gig

- Throw an Aussie flag, so either Matt or Dom feels obliged to strip then wrap themselves in said flag :eyebrows:

- sex slave/fruit basket top secret business. :LOL:

- war cry and jenga/monopoly in the line up

SEPERATE BUT JUST AS SIGN-IFICANT (:awesome:) LIST

- "gigboners or GTFO"

- neon/leopard print Dom's Birthday Banner

- Jaimee's FUCKING GREYHOUND SIGN

INVENTORY

1. Binoculars

2. Lock Picks

3. Chloroform

4. Rag

5. Rope

6. (Fuzzy) Handcuffs

7. Duct Tape

8. Surveillance hacking software

9. Jenga

10. Monopoly

11. A fruit Basket

12. Cameras

13. Night Vision Goggles

14. Extra Bananas

15. Camouflage evening wear

16. Extra Brie

17. 56 Sharpies (Assorted colours)

Everything's falling into place :awesome:

That's the one! It should be, in all fairness, 4 times longer than that.

Yer, its satisfying existing the mosh after a good mosh.

is it in this performance?

drummer's beard is pretty cool as well

Yeah. I can actually see me. At around 1.40 that's an example of the intense staring. But it was way longer lasting than that in some songs.

And multiquote iPod fail but I love you too Jaimee, you just are Citizen Erased.

And thankgod that the list made a return Bee!

Archived