This thread.......................... ITS ALIIIIIVE!! :pope::dance:

Maybe Dead Star...? :awesome:

YES PLEASE. actually lol speak of which, I taught myself the riff to that in music today on the keyboard, which I played with this heavy guitar effect- it was so awesome! :awesome:

BLISSSSS!!!!!!

...anyone? :D

YESSSSSSSSS!! :D

I feel sorry for anyone surrounding us if a rarity gets played.

Scary shit will go down :chuckle:

Most definitely :chuckle:

I want one of those extra long mental versions of Stockholm Syndrome with like 6 different outro riffs that goes for like 15 minutes

OH MY GOD YES :\mm/: How awesome would that be?!

I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THOSE! And I'M the one holding the list ffs. :LOL:

Oh man that list is so full of win :awesome: Good times :LOL:

I am extremely sorry for being a Brisbaner lurking on the Sydney thread buuut... can someone tell me what a ninja assassin is? and how to join? ;)

It's already in your name :LOL:

I think, basically, we just called ourselves Ninja Assassins after we decided that it must be the best of both the Ninja worlds and the Assassin worlds. And we're awesome Musers that get shoutouts from Triple J Super Request and hoping to try and get Muse's attention whilst they're on stage.

Cliffnotes: Ninja Assassins like Muse.

Yeah. I can actually see me. At around 1.40 that's an example of the intense staring. But it was way longer lasting than that in some songs.

And multiquote iPod fail but I love you too Jaimee, you just are Citizen Erased.

And thankgod that the list made a return Bee!

Cool. I think they supported Karnivool last year which would of been pretty cool.

I wonder if they will do that protest thing at the start of gigs here in Australia

love this version of stockholm syndrome:

They've probably already decided the setlists for Australia, roughly, at least :rolleyes: And like he'll even listen...

But one can dream :supersad:

You forget what dress I'm wearing! If Matt wont pay attention, at least Dom will! :eyebrows:

Oh my GOD I remember those lists! :awesome: Best things ever! :LOL: Classic Ninja Assassin-ing, those were the days...

P.S...

6a00e54f9552a3883401156ff13cb8970b-500wi

I was sort of hoping for like 15 pics of it. :(

Oh gods please no no no no for the love of god no.

Too late, I've already bought one ;)

It's already in your name :LOL:

I think, basically, we just called ourselves Ninja Assassins after we decided that it must be the best of both the Ninja worlds and the Assassin worlds. And we're awesome Musers that get shoutouts from Triple J Super Request and hoping to try and get Muse's attention whilst they're on stage.

Cliffnotes: Ninja Assassins like Muse.

haha awesome!

I'm in :)

What dress Liz? :chuckle:

This sexy mofo of a dress: http://twitpic.com/3008bv

haha awesome!

I'm in :)

I'm not sure it it's as easy as that ;)

BEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, Dad's friend is a roadie. And said I could come work with him.

HE'S BEING ONE OF MUSE'S ROADIES, SO I MIGHT BE ABLE TO A MUSE ROADIE TOO! DFJHFGKJSDBVBEUIBNWZSIMBCGN YGXYWGFCYXG

*Chimes*

Hey awesome people, i was just wondering if any of the people here know whats the best way to meet the band before/after the gig at Acer. I'm not familiar with it arena, but I'm dying to see them in the flesh.

I'm waiting behind the arena. I dont really know the ste-up, but we have a few hours until they come out ;) Looking forward to see you there!

This sexy mofo of a dress: http://twitpic.com/3008bv

I'm not sure it it's as easy as that ;)

BEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, Dad's friend is a roadie. And said I could come work with him.

HE'S BEING ONE OF MUSE'S ROADIES, SO I MIGHT BE ABLE TO A MUSE ROADIE TOO! DFJHFGKJSDBVBEUIBNWZSIMBCGN YGXYWGFCYXG

Hot dress Liz! I'm sure Dom will approve :eyebrows:

Wow, I am insanely jealous! Wish I had such connections.

I'm waiting behind the arena. I dont really know the ste-up, but we have a few hours until they come out ;) Looking forward to see you there!

Yes! I can't wait to meet fellow Musers! So there's a chance to meet them after the gig? Because that would be totally awesome.

I've been trying to figure out the setup for Acer Arena. It looks a bit weird. I was hoping there was someone who was familiar with it. But doesn't matter, I'm sure we can work it out!

Hot dress Liz! I'm sure Dom will approve :eyebrows:

Wow, I am insanely jealous! Wish I had such connections.

He won't be able to resist :awesome:

Yes! I can't wait to meet fellow Musers! So there's a chance to meet them after the gig? Because that would be totally awesome.

I've been trying to figure out the setup for Acer Arena. It looks a bit weird. I was hoping there was someone who was familiar with it. But doesn't matter, I'm sure we can work it out!

Woohoo! We'll figure it out! ;)

10th here. Going to hope to get there at 11ish and tell my later arriving friends to piss off.

Haha, fair enough. We're staying onsite basically, so no problems there. Plus, I'm such a charismatic guy that my friends basically do what I tell them to.

NB. The above post may not be entirely accurate.

EDIT: Ugh, mixed up "too" and "to". IRmoron

Haha, fair enough. We're staying onsite basically, so no problems there. Plus, I'm such a charismatic guy that my friends basically do what I tell them to.

NB. The above post may not be entirely accurate.

EDIT: Ugh, mixed up "too" and "to". IRmoron

So basically you'll be the socially awkward guy wrapped in a Muse beachtowel listening to your iPod?

SEE YA THERE!

Archived