YAY Finished my damn HSC exams :chris:, now I am free, and on the road to Muse!!!!

Oh and Im seeing Pendulum this friday just to brag! :D

:eek: So jealous. I must see Pendulum eventually.

I'm seeing Bag Raiders instead. I reckon there will be a slightly less bogan count than Pendulum. Slightly.

They're great live :happy:

I have seen bogans flock to a dance tent at a festival for Bag Raiders though (just to hear Shooting Stars of course). But I hope for your sake they aren't present.

That was theeeeeee... 2010/2011 Aus Tour thread. Keep it on the down low :LOL:

That's on my bucket list for sure! And to meet the Hamster. But yeah I'd imagine the tickets to be a BITCH to get a hold of :erm:

oh yes they most definately are...

Festival portion?

I don't think they're too hard. I know a few of my friends went.

to the UK one? that's the one i was trying to get tickets to a recording of...

:eek: So jealous. I must see Pendulum eventually.

They're great live :happy:

I have seen bogans flock to a dance tent at a festival for Bag Raiders though (just to hear Shooting Stars of course). But I hope for your sake they aren't present.

:| Well festivals would have a disproportionately high number of them anyway. The fact that this thing is sponsored by Triple J will hopefully mean that they will be outnumbered by hipsters.

oh yes they most definately are...

to the UK one? that's the one i was trying to get tickets to a recording of...

Yeah. I guess they're in massively high demand nowdays.

Since the world be hating...

lolmuse.jpg

That is perfect!! :awesome:

How early is everyone with g.a. standing tix gonna get to the arena? Cos it says on the seating plan that "Arena floor patrons will be admitted onto the floor arena on a 'first in first served' basis on the day of the event."

What time does the sun come up?

one of my friends or one of my friends friends apparently asked tom about the setlists and they have apparently been testing old songs out in the sets to see if they work...soooooo guess who gets the old songs : ) we do!!! hooray for being the last leg of the tour!

If this is true... qeruhqovickl;xdmnbhfvygfhiojde. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Since the world be hating...

lolmuse.jpg

:thumbsup: We deserve it after waiting so long for dates.

How early is everyone with g.a. standing tix gonna get to the arena? Cos it says on the seating plan that "Arena floor patrons will be admitted onto the floor arena on a 'first in first served' basis on the day of the event."

I am going to say 9. But then I will get paranoid and show up earlier I bet..

WIN for the Wayne's World reference in here!

I wish I could go earlier... but sadly the earliest flight we could get in would be at 7 am from Melbs, so my friend and I will get to Acer at about 9am hopefully. (But traffic and check in could postpone it- RAAAAAAAGE)

one of my friends or one of my friends friends apparently asked tom about the setlists and they have apparently been testing old songs out in the sets to see if they work...soooooo guess who gets the old songs :) we do!!! hooray for being the last leg of the tour!

If this is true then :awesome:

Ah well, it's my first Muse concert so I'll be pretty satisfied with any setlist as long as they don't play Prague fifteen times and then piss off.

If this is true then :awesome:

Ah well, it's my first Muse concert so I'll be pretty satisfied with any setlist as long as they don't play Prague fifteen times and then piss off.

Is it really pathetic that i'd like to hear Prague? Problem is i think of other songs they would have to cut to play it and there is none to cut :rolleyes:

Buster looks like Chris, doesn't he? He's going to be a handsome lad :LOL: <3

Omg who knew Bush was so good at dodging shoes :chuckle: I bet he's had a lot of practice :LOL:

Hey Jaimee!

He does. Same nose i reckon. It was sweet of them to post a pic.

I know! Not as good as Howard at dodging. He nearly got smashed the other day.

Hey Jaimee!

Hiii :happy:

Howard, I thought you were talking about Dom for a minute :LOL: Yeah, I saw that, I pissed myself, purely because it's our Johnny McDidNothingForHisWholeTimeInOffice Howard :LOL: <3

And oh sweet baby Bellamy I adore your new avatar :eek::stongue:

Hey Jaimee!

No he didn't tbh. The most pissweak thrower I've ever seen, was lucky to get it in the same area code.

Archived