this time last week...i was recovering from the Newark show in New Jersey...*sigh* and the aural assault that was citizen erased live...

want :rolleyes:

- Mk

- Assassin

- Butterflies

would appreciate :D

- bliss

- citizen

- muscle

surely sydney #1 is the time and the place? :p

citizen erased is a very high possibility...as is MK and bliss...

one of my friends or one of my friends friends apparently asked tom about the setlists and they have apparently been testing old songs out in the sets to see if they work...soooooo guess who gets the old songs :) we do!!! hooray for being the last leg of the tour!

one of my friends or one of my friends friends apparently asked tom about the setlists and they have apparently been testing old songs out in the sets to see if they work...soooooo guess who gets the old songs :) we do!!! hooray for being the last leg of the tour!

I really do hope so! This totally caused BEEF in the other thread.. But YAY for us if we do get them! But of course, we don't really know, they could change their minds the night before and revert back :LOL:

Well! I'm going to apply for exchange to the UK for a semester, then on the way back, swing around to the US for a little bit. Then back home!

That will be after my intense working/saving schedule. I'm getting two jobs.

If I think about it, it's November. And I find it hard to believe, because Muse is in December. I better start making my banner!

And my house if up for an option for Liz to stay at :awesome:

My mum said so. :ninja:

On the topic of moving to the US, despite it being freaking cold in the winter, why wouldn't you want to move here? :phu:

1. The suburbs suck

2. The people suck

3. We're stereotypical

4. No one is into good music

5. We're ruled by opinions of others and to have your own opinion is frowned upon

6. We're fat

7. We think we're the best and the world practically hates us.

*is moving out of this hell hole as soon as possible*

:pope:

*is also dead*

:erm: I better start thinking of what I'll say if I ever get to meet Muse*

*in order to avoid the following likely situation: *fangirl fit* OMGZZ I FRICKEN LUFF YOU GUIZ! :awesome: *froths* I CAN HAS UR BABIEZ? :facepalm:

+1 :$

8pm. Why? :unsure:

btw I only just noticed now, but Liz, you got the 5000th post! :party:

I did!? :dance::party:

Why on earth would you want to move to the US?!

Visiting is fine, but I'd never move there.

On the topic of moving to the US, despite it being freaking cold in the winter, why wouldn't you want to move here? :phu:

1. The suburbs suck

2. The people suck

3. We're stereotypical

5. We're ruled by opinions of others and to have your own opinion is frowned upon

6. We're fat

:LOL: Yes, me and you on my united states adverntures!! :awesome:

no. 7 :chuckle:

1. The suburbs suck

2. The people suck

3. We're stereotypical

6. We're fat

In a nutshell, pretty much :LOL:

7 = trufax

I did!? :dance::party:

Yar! :awesome:

Why on earth would you want to move to the US?!

Agreed.

I didn't say barrier, I said standing. Barrier is batshit insane early time which I will probably attempt but most people won't.

I don't get what you mean. I have standing tickets, and I'm not getting there before midday at all- So are you saying that I won't be able to stand? What? :wtf:

1. The suburbs suck

2. The people suck

3. We're stereotypical

6. We're fat

Sounds like Australia to me. :LOL:

Agreed.

I don't get what you mean. I have standing tickets, and I'm not getting there before midday at all- So are you saying that I won't be able to stand? What? :wtf:

Sounds like Australia to me. :LOL:

Disagree with 2, at least. Once you get my age everyone suddenly becomes super friendly. Maybe it's the beer. Plus, there is the advantage that we have an education system worthy of the name, a healthcare system worthy of the name and we aren't tearing ourselves to pieces socially. And we have a better standard of life too.

Disagree with 2, at least. Once you get my age everyone suddenly becomes super friendly. Maybe it's the beer. Plus, there is the advantage that we have an education system worthy of the name, a healthcare system worthy of the name and we aren't tearing ourselves to pieces socially. And we have a better standard of life too.

I was only joking ;) I agree with all of that.

Nah, but I'd say trying to get barrier would mean you'd have to be there relatively early in the morning and for the next few hours after that you'd probably be able to get very good standing places. Obviously if you come closer to the afternoon, there'll be limited good standing spots and you'll be further to the back. I have no real experience with Acer though, just an assumption with timings.

+1.

Most cynical people despise the country they're from anyway. As a dual-citizen I am bitterly divided.

Nah, but I'd say trying to get barrier would mean you'd have to be there relatively early in the morning and for the next few hours after that you'd probably be able to get very good standing places. Obviously if you come closer to the afternoon, there'll be limited good standing spots and you'll be further to the back. I have no real experience with Acer though, just an assumption with timings.

+1.

Most cynical people despise the country they're from anyway. As a dual-citizen I am bitterly divided.

Acer Arena has a smaller floor than the Entertainment Centre, doesn't it? I'm pretty sure it won't be that much trouble getting a good spot. Being on the barrier would really cause a neck-ache for when the boys are on the towers, come to think of it...

I feel the same. Fuck yeah dual-citizenship :chuckle:

I really do hope so! This totally caused BEEF in the other thread.. But YAY for us if we do get them! But of course, we don't really know, they could change their minds the night before and revert back :LOL:

which thread was that? ok lets not let them know we know about this shhhhhh :)

I bought tickets to next years one last week! But I'm so bummed that Hamster isn't coming :(

i coulda gone to a recording of top gear when i was in the UK...but 1. the problem of actually getting tickets, 2. getting to surrey, 3. having equal amounts of guys and girls in the party going to the show...

Acer Arena has a smaller floor than the Entertainment Centre, doesn't it? I'm pretty sure it won't be that much trouble getting a good spot. Being on the barrier would really cause a neck-ache for when the boys are on the towers, come to think of it...

I feel the same. Fuck yeah dual-citizenship :chuckle:

its actually not too bad in terms of the towers and the guys...they're only up there for a few of the songs...rest of the time they are down on the flat stage...i'm going for barrier anyway :)

which thread was that? ok lets not let them know we know about this shhhhhh :)

i coulda gone to a recording of top gear when i was in the UK...but 1. the problem of actually getting tickets, 2. getting to surrey, 3. having equal amounts of guys and girls in the party going to the show...

That was theeeeeee... 2010/2011 Aus Tour thread. Keep it on the down low :LOL:

That's on my bucket list for sure! And to meet the Hamster. But yeah I'd imagine the tickets to be a BITCH to get a hold of :erm:

The only way to win is to have the entire team doing the show. But I'm still super excited. How was the festival portion?

Festival portion?

But yeah I'd imagine the tickets to be a BITCH to get a hold of :erm:

I don't think they're too hard. I know a few of my friends went.

Festival portion?

I don't think they're too hard. I know a few of my friends went.

At the Melbourne showgrounds, they've got this festival outside the hangar where they're doing the live show where there's test drive tracks and stunt displays, vehicles on show etc.. Did they not have that at the Sydney one?

Archived