Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Pre sale info!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasn't even in an email after all. So excited!!!

EDIT: On the ticketek website for the presale, the only gig you can buy tickets for is at Steel Blue Oval, WA. That's not even a stop on the Aus tour!?

I'm not sure I like this..."A pre-sale is an opportunity to secure tickets prior to the General Public, not a preferential seating service. A selection of seating throughout the venue is made available for pre-sales.

*Or until pre-sale allocation is sold out.

On sale times are quoted in local time. " Ticketek

I'm not sure I like this..."A pre-sale is an opportunity to secure tickets prior to the General Public, not a preferential seating service. A selection of seating throughout the venue is made available for pre-sales.

*Or until pre-sale allocation is sold out.

On sale times are quoted in local time. " Ticketek

Lucky I'm getting tickets for the GA then. It seems though, that you've got more chance of getting tickets at the general sale since 90% of the tickets will be sold then. Also, if you get tickets from the presale and you get better tickets at the general sale, you'll have no problem selling the presale tickets.

Judging by the sounds of other replies, it sounds like the presale info has been released, is that right?

I'm just asking because I haven't received any info about it yet, despite being a muse.mu member, as well as a member of the mailing list. Should I just be waiting a bit longer? Or should I start pulling my hair out now? Is there any chance someone could reveal the link/password here, or would that be severely frowned upon?

// Edit: Well, I feel a bit sheepish now. I can see the link everyone is talking about is on the front page.

Judging by the sounds of other replies, it sounds like the presale info has been released, is that right?

I'm just asking because I haven't received any info about it yet, despite being a muse.mu member, as well as a member of the mailing list. Should I just be waiting a bit longer? Or should I start pulling my hair out now? Is there any chance someone could reveal the link/password here, or would that be severely frowned upon?

Go see for yourself, its not like anyone on the whole entire internet can't see it.

I'm pissed off. Not really a fan presale is it, just whoever looks at the news page and clicks the link gets presale.

With the presale, they sell 10% of the total seats, some from every allocation eg GA, gold and silver seating, so you are definitely not guaranteed good seats from presale.

Go see for yourself, its not like anyone on the whole entire internet can't see it.

I'm pissed off. Not really a fan presale is it, just whoever looks at the news page and clicks the link gets presale.

With the presale, they sell 10% of the total seats, some from every allocation eg GA, gold and silver seating, so you are definitely not guaranteed good seats from presale.

We'll be right, just keep thinking positive - you and I will both beat the newbs and the scalpers to the tickets and we will rock out to Muse together in Brisbane...but yeah I'm kind of pissed too

But I can see there's going to be a rise in pre sale 'where are they' questions today...we may have to strike them out ninja assassin style :D

ditto that pissiness. If I don't get tickets I may throttle someone. And why am I saying tickets. I just want one. GODDAMMIT

I'm game :ninja:

Sweet...let the ninja assassin attack on newb posts with stupid questions begin :ninja:

oh and are we attacking just those who joined in June or the end of May too - who under the UK system wouldn't be eligible for the tickets anyway

Sweet...let the ninja assassin attack on newb posts with stupid questions begin :ninja:

oh and are we attacking just those who joined in June or the end of May too - who under the UK system wouldn't be eligible for the tickets anyway

Start out with June methinks, unless there is anyone else especially dumb.

Did you do your speech for today?

Start out with June methinks, unless there is anyone else especially dumb.

Did you do your speech for today?

Sweet so that includes the person in our current thread who's really pissed off even though the join date is late June

I did write my speech for today - was easy just about what I did in my political work experience typed it up in about 15 minutes...it's going to be awesome :LOL:

Sweet so that includes the person in our current thread who's really pissed off even though the join date is late June

I did write my speech for today - was easy just about what I did in my political work experience typed it up in about 15 minutes...it's going to be awesome :LOL:

I don't know its hard to judge. I don't really care anymore about newbs on here unless they continue to ask dumb questions, but it's not like it's top secret so I don't give a shit anymore. If someone who only joined recently is expressing disgust with us, they seem pretty legit. If they are proper people and not scalpers/randoms, then they would stay on here. Did that make sense?

That is excellent! I had better start studying some fucking retarded genetics.

Awesome, I got notified through twitter.

Muse have a great twitter service. :p But they havnt posted any iphone pics lately.

Hmm, and not sure what that seating thing means. I'm obviously only after getting in the Mosh.

I don't know its hard to judge. I don't really care anymore about newbs on here unless they continue to ask dumb questions, but it's not like it's top secret so I don't give a shit anymore. If someone who only joined recently is expressing disgust with us, they seem pretty legit. If they are proper people and not scalpers/randoms, then they would stay on here. Did that make sense?

That is excellent! I had better start studying some fucking retarded genetics.

Yeah makes sense...

Oh genetics, you have fun with that now :p;)

Hmm, and not sure what that seating thing means. I'm obviously only after getting in the Mosh.

All it means is: if you want a specific seat (as I do), you may be fortunate enough to get tickets, but you may not get the seating you prefer, as they are just a selection of seating from all around the venue.

Good Morning lovely people! :D

I just saw twitter, had a nice heart-stopping moment...quickly clicked on the link thinking "ooooooooooh yeah they've done like they did for the UK presale :dance: Life is good!" and then...

+ 1 :mad:

Oh great, now I could even get seats behind the towers :facepalm:

COULD ANYTHING ELSE GO WRONG I ASK YOU?! :LOL:

My internet that I was planning to use is throwing the shits too, hopefully it feels less bitchy tomorrow morning...but all this stuff that's happening and so much doubt...is this even worth it? :erm:

Oh great, now I could even get seats behind the towers :facepalm:

COULD ANYTHING ELSE GO WRONG I ASK YOU?! :LOL:

My internet that I was planning to use is throwing the shits too, hopefully it feels less bitchy tomorrow morning...but all this stuff that's happening and so much doubt...is this even worth it? :erm:

Yes, but don't stress too much if you are unsuccessful.

Oh so over this forum this morning...comments getting taken out of context, being told that if I don't get tickets then it's not meant to be, scalpers already knew about the tour etc...

True points, but they don't take into account that I've never been able to see Muse play, I've always missed out and this pre sale was my chance to maybe get to see them after all this time

Add this to the stupid questions of earlier and I'm seriously about to snap...

*gets of rant box*

Archived