Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Yeah I think I just replied, and if I didn't then I'll get right to it :) oh and I'm so watching the VH special...just to get even more psyched :awesome:

Yep, I just saw it...my mum's just told me that she saw the Muse ad on channel 7. soon it shall be everywhere :awesome: Can't wait to see it!

:awesome: But I might be taping it this time, so I can fast forward through annoying ads and annoying vids.

I've learnt my lesson from last time :indiff:

Now that I know about it, yes! :awesome:

A most excellent day it shall be! That is, if I don't die during the exam on Saturday. Fear not, I probably won't.

Yep it's a no go for anyone with Southern Cross Ten. Those bastards.

I was like YAY for you and then I read that :( Sorry :( They should have it up on their website though, that's where I went to get the rest of Dom and Matt talking last time...I should have just watched it off their website on second thoughts :p

I hope you don't die :LOL: Nah, you'll be pleased as punch after Friday morning, you should ace it then!

I want Feeling Good, but I want New Born ten times more :awesome: with the crazy outtro they had on HAARP too, pwease :awesome:

Oh hells yes!! The outros from that show are some of their best. After MotP, NB, and SS are almost as good as the songs themselves! Almost... :p

Oh hells yes!! The outros from that show are some of their best. After MotP, NB, and SS are almost as good as the songs themselves! Almost... :p

OMG SS ONE YES YES YES YES YES :awesome: I like that one even more than the NB one, if they play one of those I will be so happy :D

Sorry, don't really like SS but if they played that outtro I might just put up with it...

Map of the P and New Born though I have mayjur <3 for :happy:

OMG SS ONE YES YES YES YES YES :awesome: I like that one even more than the NB one, if they play one of those I will be so happy :D

Sorry, don't really like SS but if they played that outtro I might just put up with it...

Map of the P and New Born though I have mayjur <3 for :happy:

Not an SS fan?? Well now I've seen it all :p

Matteh's pretty keen on keeping it fresh, so he'll probably bring us something new, but equally as awesome! I really want to see Helinski Jam for some reason!

Not an SS fan?? Well now I've seen it all :p

Matteh's pretty keen on keeping it fresh, so he'll probably bring us something new, but equally as awesome! I really want to see Helinski Jam for some reason!

:LOL: Great, hate me then :p

Yeah, I know he's gunna have a few surprises up his sleeve, but I'd like him to do some regular stuffs as well...maybe a couple of oldies? :awesome:

YES PLEASE that would be great!

Actually, what I think would be really sweet is for Chris to do that harmonica intro to KOC :supersad: I've seen it in a couple of vids, but to hear it live...:awesome:

:LOL: Great, hate me then :p

Yeah, I know he's gunna have a few surprises up his sleeve, but I'd like him to do some regular stuffs as well...maybe a couple of oldies? :awesome:

YES PLEASE that would be great!

Actually, what I think would be really sweet is for Chris to do that harmonica intro to KOC :supersad: I've seen it in a couple of vids, but to hear it live...:awesome:

Haha I can't hate a Muser, I have so many friends to hate due to their poor taste in music :p

Oh god, anything from Showbiz or OoS will make me happy. They can't go wrong from those two.

Dayum I was just watching a video from O2 all of 5 minutes ago, and thought, "shit I hope Chris does that for us!!" I would probably maybe definately cry :D

Yeah well this will be my 5-6 time I seen them going to brissy show cos I have my atpl subjects up at maroochedoor so I need to find a way to get to concert but I got tyme. Shall be good b sides are always a common occurance for Aussie shows. Too bad for twilight tweenies.

Haha I can't hate a Muser, I have so many friends to hate due to their poor taste in music :p

Oh god, anything from Showbiz or OoS will make me happy. They can't go wrong from those two.

Dayum I was just watching a video from O2 all of 5 minutes ago, and thought, "shit I hope Chris does that for us!!" I would probably maybe definately cry :D

:p Fine then, just dislike me intensely and wish that I won't be successful in presale because I hate SS and Micro Cuts and NSC and Invincible and Soldier's Poem and Sober :rolleyes:

Almost exactly right!

From Showbiz I want Sunburn, Cave, Escape, Uno, maybe Muscle Museum...

From OoS I want New Born, Hyper Music, Bliss, Megalomania...

Awww :happy: I'm probably going to cry at some point in the gig at something :chuckle:

:p Fine then, just dislike me intensely and wish that I won't be successful in presale because I hate SS and Micro Cuts and NSC and Invincible and Soldier's Poem and Sober :rolleyes:

Almost exactly right!

From Showbiz I want Sunburn, Cave, Escape, Uno, maybe Muscle Museum...

From OoS I want New Born, Hyper Music, Bliss, Megalomania...

Awww :happy: I'm probably going to cry at some point in the gig at something :chuckle:

Haha, I could never wish something like that on anyone!!!!! :LOL: Hmm, I'm trying to think of Muse song's I don't like...... Invincible's a little gay, but Matt does do some pretty impresive shit in that solo.... Soldier's Poems a bit boring..... I'm struggling here :p

Showbiz: Sunburn, Muscle Museum, Showbiz, Unintended, Escape

OoS: New Born, Bliss, Citizen Erased, Plug in Baby, Feeling Good.... :stunned:

I'm guessing there will be an overflow of emotion, so I could cry, or I could like punch someone. Or I could get naked and like fuck Chris, who knows!!! :D

I will so join you in tearing up. Likely to occur:

- at the very start

- if they play Ruled by Secrecy (I did in the Seattle vid:stunned:)

- if they play City of Delusion/MotP

- Exogenesis

- at the very end of the concert, when I realise it will be the longest possible time until I will see them again :(

What a sook :rolleyes:

Haha, I could never wish something like that on anyone!!!!! :LOL: Hmm, I'm trying to think of Muse song's I don't like...... Invincible's a little gay, but Matt does do some pretty impresive shit in that solo.... Soldier's Poems a bit boring..... I'm struggling here :p

Showbiz: Sunburn, Muscle Museum, Showbiz, Unintended, Escape

OoS: New Born, Bliss, Citizen Erased, Plug in Baby, Feeling Good.... :stunned:

I'm guessing there will be an overflow of emotion, so I could cry, or I could like punch someone. Or I could get naked and like fuck Chris, who knows!!! :D

:LOL: You're nice enough then :p

You're just like my ex-best friend, she loves everything too!

FAR OUT HOW COULD I FORGET PIB?! I'm probably just mixing up what belongs on what album... *add that one in too* :D

Feeling Good would get a few boos I think :p

:LOL::LOL: Smartass.

I will so join you in tearing up. Likely to occur:

- at the very start

- if they play Ruled by Secrecy (I did in the Seattle vid:stunned:)

- if they play City of Delusion/MotP

- Exogenesis

- at the very end of the concert, when I realise it will be the longest possible time until I will see them again :(

What a sook :rolleyes:

I think I'll just start screaming at the beginning, my friend will have to calm me down...

I think I'd defs cry at exo if they played it...sunburn if they played it...probs the KOC intro with the harmonica if they played it...

No way, you're just overexcited/touched by the music. there is no better fan :D

Archived