Take a Bow Discussion

MizzeeOH

Well, I did a search for this and nothing came up, so....

TAKE A BOW! Listening to it just now, I realized that it's very underrated. :( I barely ever see it mentioned. I know it's been performed quite a bit (I think?) but it doesn't seem to be a fan favorite - or maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places. :p

I was disappointed when it wasn't played at the Oakland gig. :(

So..... join me in my love of Take a Bow! :dance::awesome:

you're right. i love this song, one of my favorites. if you listen to the buildup, it gives a more epic effect than KoC. it reminds me of worlds ending and such. i just put it in my spacey-futuristic music playlist, it's in my apocalypse playlist, and it's going to be in my 'epic' playlist.

you're right. i love this song, one of my favorites. if you listen to the buildup, it gives a more epic effect than KoC. it reminds me of worlds ending and such. i just put it in my spacey-futuristic music playlist, it's in my apocalypse playlist, and it's going to be in my 'epic' playlist.

At first, I was like: This is a bit electro, too many synths, I don't like this.

But then it grew on me, and now I adore it. It gives me chills when that heavy guitar work comes in, and the lyrics, though simple, are forceful and daring.

I have to admit, its not my favourite live, simply because Muse don't really play until the guitar bit kicks in. After that its :eek:

Take a bow is an epic, both lyrically and musically, and has been overlooked since the resistance came out...

"And Spell, cast a spell,

Cast a spell on the country you run..."

"...And our freedom's consuming itself,

What we've become is contrary to what we want

Take a bow."

It should be Obama's re-election song...

The song is epic :eek: it has an unbelievable build-up and is amazing live. I read somewhere on some other thread that someone heard their rehearsals and that TaB is being rehearsed among other songs :eek: it would be so great if they brought it back!

The song is epic :eek: it has an unbelievable build-up and is amazing live. I read somewhere on some other thread that someone heard their rehearsals and that TaB is being rehearsed among other songs :eek: it would be so great if they brought it back!

It says in this thread also :p

:awesome:!

Just found out from a guy watching them rehearse the summer tour that they rehearsed Take a Bow:D Its gonna be back!

EPIC!!!!!!! :awesome::dance:

I might get the chance to see it now, yesssssss! :D

YES.

Muse,

Please look at my sig. w00t. Keep us/all Musers guessing each show.

I just wanna say that it's awesome you're a fellow Shrinking Universe fan - that was the first Muse song I ever heard (28 Weeks Later trailer anyone?). Woo! :D