Muse for number 1

Mattestro

This blatantly isn't going to work at all because there is no way you'll convince tens of thousands of Muse fans to buy a track they most likely already have. It didn't work for Citizen Erased, this sort of thing has only ever worked when you have a single that is identified with by a large population of people, not just an obsessive niche within one band's fan base.

That said, it's not like I can stop people from trying, so I can't really lock this thread.

Best not try neutron star collison for no.1 cuz it reminds him of gaia an the breakup

i personally think we should try get overdue or something old matt likes for his birthday?

Maybe we all buy the song that got matts dad a number one in america! Telstar by the tornadoes! Cmon lets do that!

Best not try neutron star collison for no.1 cuz it reminds him of gaia an the breakup

i personally think we should try get overdue or something old matt likes for his birthday?

Maybe we all buy the song that got matts dad a number one in america! Telstar by the tornadoes! Cmon lets do that!

Or maybe because it sucks? :)

Archived