WHICH SONG SHOULD WIN THE WORLD CUP?  

238 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH SONG SHOULD WIN THE WORLD CUP?

Has to be Stockholm Syndrome, hands down; no contest.

When I think of Muse, two things pop into my head: SS, and Exo. One representing their mastery of rock, the other their intense classical tastes. If it were Exo versus SS, I'd have a problem.

Fortunately, I don't.

SS by 20 votes.

Both make it into my top five Muse songs so it's really difficult to choose but I think it has to be SS....ah.....no, hang on (changes mind) KOC....hmmm......but SS is everything I love about Muse...........and KOC is so epic (sits back with anguished look on her face) :(

OK I've made my decision........

I'M NOT VOTING (can't choose, sorry) :stunned:

SS.

"This is the last time I'll abandon you [...] I wish I could"

The way Matt sings those lines breaks my heart in a million pieces.

this x10000

if the rest of the song wasnt amazing enough, that part makes it simply beautiful. my favorite songs are my favorites because of the emotional responses i get from them. knights is an amazing song, theres no denying it, but SS does something to me every time i listen..its kinda hard to explain, hahaha. anywho, you know where my vote went :)

SS has undeniably some of the best opening 30 seconds of any song ever, but it gets repetitive too quickly, and the choruses are, in my opinion, dull and shouty - not Muse at all. (raises flame shield)

Knights of Cydonia, on the other hand, was the first Muse song I ever listened to, thanks to GH3, and while I don't believe it to be the best song (cough New Born cough), it's waay better than Stockholm Syndrome.

Yes to the first, but New Born is about as repetitive as it gets. The bass is EXACTLY THE SAME all the way through, and the verse chords are just monotonous. Still like the track, but yeah, KoC all the way.

And the bitchfight begins.... just look at the tags already.

bliss should have won... <-- lol

cockholm syndrome

knights of boredomia

knights of cockdonia

stockhomo down syndrome

I added the cockholm syndorme one :LOL: there were only the two knights ones before so i thought i'd help it out

Archived