WHICH SONG SHOULD WIN THE WORLD CUP?  

238 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH SONG SHOULD WIN THE WORLD CUP?

Eeek, 32 minutes to go! Knights has got it! :D

I'm so immature. I burst into laughter at "cockholm syndrome", "stockhomo down syndrome", "knights of cockdonia", and especially "neutron star pwns all". :LOL:

But I have to agree with "new born should've won". And I wish to behead the person who said Bliss should've won. :noey:

OFFICIAL SCORE*:

KNIGHTS 117

STOCKHOLM 112

45 MINUTES REMAIN

One fraudulent vote for Knights of Cydonia has also been pointed out by one of our wonderful users. This has been deducted from the score for Knights of Cydonia also. I will be randomly checking individual votes for suspicious accounts before the official winner is declared. within the next few hours.

*Score after Nine fraudulent votes for Stockholm taken out, and one fraudulent vote for Knights of Cydonia deducted. See page six for information. This score is not final until the official winner is announced at the conclusion of voting.

THE WINNER IS KNIGHTS OF CYDONIA

KNIGHTS OF CYDONIA defeated STOCKHOLM SYNDROME 118-110

Knights of Cydonia, the closing track from Black Holes and Revelations has won The Inaugural MUSE SONG WORLD CUP, by a slender margin of 8 votes after the official vote count. It has caused somewhat of an upset in a final marred by controversy, by defeating the highly favoured Stockholm Syndrome.

More to follow....

Knights...I guess. KoC and Stockholm killed all my favorites in the tournament, but they deserve it. Sort of. Knights is better live nowadays. Stockholm 2004 would beat KoC 2010, but we're not in 2004 anymore. :p

/rambling

Also, whoever did the The Groove ftw tag is :awesome:

That was me, I gave up on this tournament after it got knocked out :LOL: I also added the cockholm syndrome one out of sheer boredom :)

Uh...so did you decide the winner before the poll closed? Cuz it's showing up on here as 119-119. Or am I just really stupid?

Oh wait, no worries, I just read the vote rigging thingie. Still doesn't quite add up though...again, unless I'm being stupid :LOL:

Edit: I am.

I really do get it now :)

Archived