WHICH SONG SHOULD WIN THE WORLD CUP?  

238 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH SONG SHOULD WIN THE WORLD CUP?

Knights...I guess. KoC and Stockholm killed all my favorites in the tournament, but they deserve it. Sort of. Knights is better live nowadays. Stockholm 2004 would beat KoC 2010, but we're not in 2004 anymore. :p

/rambling

Also, whoever did the The Groove ftw tag is :awesome:

SS should be DQ'd. :phu:

I had thought about it, but there are many Stockholm Fans who have played fairly, by the rules on here so it would be unfair to them to disqualify the song, considering vote fraud would not have affected the outcomes of past Stockholm Syndrome victories. I will be checking the votes thoroughly for any further vote tampering before the final announcement is made at the conclusion of voting.

109-100 is the current official score.

This is...Eh. Go ahead and shoot me, but to me, these two songs are incredibly average. Especially SS. I clearly oppose most voters, though, seeing as they knocked out at least 4 of my favourites. :/

Knights is one of Muse's iconic songs, so I guess that's why I went for it. SS gets kind of annoying after a bit.

They're in a ti- oh, that's right. :indiff:

I have a suspicion that KoC would not be doing quite so well if SS hadn't won so many times before, but maybe I'm just bitter. Oh well. Still both great songs, but I definitely prefer SS out of these two.

SS.

"This is the last time I'll abandon you [...] I wish I could"

The way Matt sings those lines breaks my heart in a million pieces.

Agreed.

and the choruses are, in my opinion, dull and shouty - not Muse at all. (raises flame shield)

Come on, the song would be not even half as good without those choruses.

It's actually ten fraudulent votes if you count the cheater's original vote too:p

:noey:

Archived