WHICH SONG SHOULD WIN THE WORLD CUP?  

238 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH SONG SHOULD WIN THE WORLD CUP?

Stockholm for me. Just because of how awesome it was live. I went mental.

Though for Knights' sake, I went batshit crazy during the last half of the song, and so did everyone around me, when before there weren't moving at all. It does

These songs have those powers. I'M NOT WORTHY

i voted for KoC, because that song is one of my favorites. when i first heard it i was like :awesome:, and i still think it's awesome, i can't get enough of it. also it gives me goosebumps sometimes...i love SS also, but not that much.

go Knights!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

The Cydnonia typo made me :LOL:

I voted Stockholm Syndrome, its funny really, I play KoC in one of my bands and SS in my other, I love playing both, but I think SS just pips KoC to the post :)

Drums are epic in both. But damn you Ollie! 'Shakes fist' :p

I had to vote for "Knights Of Cydonia".

That first chords just always get me going. I usually have to be careful when I listen to it while driving to make sure that I'm not speeding. :D

The song is amazing, and when paired with "Man With A Harmonica" it's perfect.

KOC

noones going to take me aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive

the time has come to make things riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

you and i must fight for our riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiights

you and i must fight to surviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive

*insert epic riffage*

KOC

noones going to take me aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive

the time has come to make things riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

you and i must fight for our riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiights

you and i must fight to surviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive

*insert epic riffage which is inferior to SS riff may I add*

*Edit*

see this and cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTRI81tlgqw

I Wish I COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!

*MONSTER RIFF*

*MONSTER OUTRO*

SS has undeniably some of the best opening 30 seconds of any song ever, but it gets repetitive too quickly, and the choruses are, in my opinion, dull and shouty - not Muse at all. (raises flame shield)

Knights of Cydonia, on the other hand, was the first Muse song I ever listened to, thanks to GH3, and while I don't believe it to be the best song (cough New Born cough), it's waay better than Stockholm Syndrome.

SS has undeniably some of the best opening 30 seconds of any song ever, but it gets repetitive too quickly, and the choruses are, in my opinion, dull and shouty - not Muse at all. (raises flame shield)

Knights of Cydonia, on the other hand, was the first Muse song I ever listened to, thanks to GH3, and while I don't believe it to be the best song (cough New Born cough), it's waay better than Stockholm Syndrome.

*waves*

I strongly disagree!! :D

I will keep my vote anonymous for now. >.<

It made me :LOL: to see myself in the first post analysis, though. Made my day.

If you went for KoC I will be very, very upset. For someone who last month was moaning about how SS would loose to Exo. (which is far superior to KOC may I add) you have to follow it through. Do you really love SS?? cos that post of uncertainty last night cut me up deep :'(

You claimed that you understood SS like me, its that true?? Please tell me it was and that you made the correct choice.......

When put into comparrison:

Koc = :vomit:

SS = :awesome:

Archived