Matt & Dom 'Speed Date' Interview on Orange Musique France

Dom <3 Boobs

Did anybody else notice that when he says he snogged a girl at the back of the bike shed, the translations say he kissed her in the toilets? :chuckle: Translation fail.

:LOL:

Ah, nice interview. Do you think the dog is probably kept at his Mum's house? Well, I wonder who Dom's lucky lady is - he didn't sound too confident!

I don't know, but I'm sure she must have a nice rack, er, I mean personality! :LOL:

so wait... he said his superpower would be to sleep at any time and his drug of choice is a sleep aid? sounds like lil matt is having sleep issues...

:LOL: @ the toilets translation... i noticed that and was like "umm... was there some british slang involved that I didn't get? :unsure:

Am I the only one whoI knew as soon as he reacted to Dom that Matt's answer to the annoyance question was going to be "positivity"? :chuckle: <3

I actually can't believe myself, in that send in the questions for the programme thing, I asked what Matt's dog was called. It was all I could think of :facepalm::LOL:

That's what I would ask too! There's not enough info out there about the guys' pets; it's hardly ever mentioned in interviews. It's so sweet that Matt likes walking his dog and said that's where you're likely to find him during the day. :happy:

That was funny! Thanks for posting. I love the way these two giggle together :D

I didn't notice anything weird about Matt's hair except it was flat when he was interviewing Dom and then it was sticking up when he was being interviewed (just cos he'd run his hands through it). :p

Archived