Matt & Dom 'Speed Date' Interview on Orange Musique France

I lol'd :chuckle:

I know, how the hell does he look after a dog?!

For some reason I really can't imagine him with a dog!

I can see him with a dog, but try as I might, I can't see him with a car, even though he said he loves driving, has a tesla, and knows what a thunderbird is. :facepalm:

Could this thread BE any more adorable? I don't think so.

I don't think so either! :happy:

it's so nice to see them be themselves for these interviews. No airs or pretensions at all. The boys in Myoose are :awesome:

Btw I think I have the superpower Matt wants. Anytime, anywhere I have no problems sleeping. I've a 15 minute train ride to work and I fall asleep even then. I should have been a cat :unsure:

On the topic of epic screenshot timings...

A youtube video stalled at this exact moment and I thought it was lulz worthy

mattgetssquishedlol.jpg

Heh, that's quite cool actually :LOL:

it's so nice to see them be themselves for these interviews. No airs or pretensions at all. The boys in Myoose are :awesome:

Btw I think I have the superpower Matt wants. Anytime, anywhere I have no problems sleeping. I've a 15 minute train ride to work and I fall asleep even then. I should have been a cat :unsure:

Ah, there is nothing quite like a nice snooze on the train :happy: ZZZZZZZZ.

I do that all the time... but I only sleep 5 hours a night. :erm: Trains and bus rides always leave me knackered though...

Matt sounds like a knob, haha :p.

I bet Dom notices the boobs simply cos he's jealous he doesn't have his own pair, lol.

"I don't listen to music" ... that explains a lot, then ;)

... as does the "live long and prosper" bit!

Matt's one-word answers needed waaay more explanation (see last comment about that Becky chick!)

I didn't know Matt owned a dog, haha!

I wonder if Dom ever got that date?

I'm probably most surprised that Dom DIDN'T refer to Justice with the music question!

I love that Matt's answer about the 'success' with a girl was simply her name - Becky Pale, idnetify yourself to the Muse forum so we can find out how awkward/awful your encounter with the wee Bellamy was!

His hair has definitely receded, no doubt about it! Don't see it as an issue to be honest!

Well, of course not. I can't really tell anyway, although I'd imaging Matt probably hopes he can hang onto his hair for as long as possible. 'Cause you know, most men are a little sensitive about going bald.... He's still a young 'un, though! :yesey:

Well, of course not. I can't really tell anyway, although I'd imaging Matt probably hopes he can hang onto his hair for as long as possible. 'Cause you know, most men are a little sensitive about going bald.... He's still a young 'un, though! :yesey:

So long as he never does it in a comb-over style!:eek::eek::LOL:

Archived