Matt & Dom 'Speed Date' Interview on Orange Musique France

I do say, both of them have good taste in cars. :D

they do indeed :cool: Though for some reason I imagine them driving eachother's choice and not their own - a Delorean is 'spacey' after all and perfect for Matt :chuckle:

When Dom said he wants a Delorean from "Back To The Future", I'm wondering if he wants a Delorean in general or one of the cars used in the film.

*imagines members of Muse with access to a time machine car* :eek:

ok, of all the humans who could wreck havoc... :LOL::p

He doesn't like music? :o

I was thinking about that - maybe he does enjoy music but he's taking a break from it and just messing around/composing his own stuff. I sometimes go through a self-imposed art/reading/movie/etc moratorium to help with creativity. I can't imagine him no longer listening to music (long term) :stunned:

Melatonin as a choice drug... I could use some of that, as it is 3:30 am right now...:facepalm:

omg, I know, tell me about it *looks at clock* :facepalm:

I was thinking about that - maybe he does enjoy music but he's taking a break from it and just messing around/composing his own stuff. I sometimes go through a self-imposed art/reading/movie/etc moratorium to help with creativity. I can't imagine him no longer listening to music (long term) :stunned:

omg, I know, tell me about it *looks at clock* :facepalm:

He has said previously in an interview that he doesn't listen to music because what he is listening to gets stuck in his head and gets in the way of him creating music himself. I also read that he said recently (I think to a fan) that it's also annoying. So I don't think it's through choice, though I would have thought that the worst kind of stuff for getting stuck in the head is Lady Gaga! Maybe he should simply steer away from listening to pop music. He obviously listens to music sometimes because he talks about it. Though, I remember him saying before that he listens to other people's music, but doesn't have his own CD collection.

I noticed that on Dom's negativity comment, Matt's reaction appeared to indicate that he is the guilty party!:chuckle: I hope he's okay though.

I wonder when this was recorded.

THIS. I hope it's not that his hair is thinning out or something. :( I miss old, shaggier hair.

Age, sadly this will happen...

On another note. When Dom said he asked someone on a date, Matts reaction made be gufaw... :LOL:

Archived