Matt & Dom 'Speed Date' Interview on Orange Musique France

I heard from someone (forgot where) Matt said he doesn't really listen to music, it's a bit odd hearing him say "I don't listen to music" though...

Matt, your text message answer is boring.

^ Look at this guy! he's sucking up to Matt w/negative behavior! hehe

I imagine the the answers they give were immediate w/the moment, so when asked something like what would you do... as appose to what are you doing... would be different when asked later. So as for, not listening to music, i believe he just doesnt need to turn something on or search or something to listen to & just doesnt care for that day or week or w/e, until an impulse comes up.

I'd answer; what's a txt msg?!?! ... srsly. What happened to good old payphones & businesses pulling wired units out from under the counter courtesy?

Also, I adore odd-ball hair on young guys :p anything that makes them more nerdy!!! Im waiting for Matts Mad Scientist side to come out <3

Agreed that interview was just awesome and I am about to watch it again and again and again never fails to cheer me up.

And i thought i was imagining him saying he had a dog i was surprised by that, I would say he would be the kind of guy that would find himself relating to animals apart from chickens better than humans.

The car is cool and also the fact he dont listen to music I am not surprised though i think it wouldnt hurt for him to listen to some music to influence somethings but then again he might be surrounded by what other people are playing.

And if dom or matt asked me out via txt preferably matt i wouldnt say no lol...

Fun interview, I love the ones where they get to ask each other questions. I saw lots of comments on Matt's hair, but the first thing I noticed was how tired both Matt and Dom look.

These men need more sleep! You can't be a rock god if you can't keep your eyes open... :sleepy:

but the first thing I noticed was how tired both Matt and Dom look.

These men need more sleep! You can't be a rock god if you can't keep your eyes open... :sleepy:

:LOL: Definitely. And Matt's sleep related answers. The ability to sleep whenever and melatonin as his legal drug.

Archived