Pre-order Neutron Star Collision now!

KirkBot

94febf97-1bcf-400a-8572-583a029f1e41.jpgNeutron Star Collision (Love is Forever), the new single from Muse and the lead track to be taken from the soundtrack of the new Twilight film is now available to pre-order here on muse.mu.

Pre-order it by clicking on one of the links below and the track will be delivered to you as soon as it becomes available on May 17th.

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/654/pre-order-neutron-star-collision-now/

Will this be on iTunes too (not as the eclipse soundtrack :vomit:, as a single in its own right)? I have extracted from zip files before, to put on my iPod, but Im always unsure if it'll work with mp3s!

Can't wait, I have a feeling its gonna be beautiful :D

Looks like download.

Meh.

Oh well... it's a song! :happy:

((EDIT)) er um. I put in United States, as I live here, and it tries to charge me shipping on an mp3. quoi? *lol*

Uh, yeah, I did the same thing. 9.70 pounds for shipping... Hopefully they'll change it soon.

I didn't expect a physical release but I hoped there'd be one.

And what is the point of pre-ordering an MP3? It's not like they're going to run out of stocks.

+1

P.S. oh you could buy the soundtrack album as a a physical release when it comes out (sits back and awaits the negative Twilight /Eclipse responses :D)

+1

P.S. oh you could buy the soundtrack album as a a physical release when it comes out (sits back and awaits the negative Twilight /Eclipse responses :D)

OMG, I´m a pwoper muser, not a twilight-fan! I would never buy a soundtrack of a lousy film with glittering vampires!

But I´m looking forward to the new song...

There you have your expected negative twilight-response!

Did anyone srsly expect a physical release? :stunned:.

Yeah maybe, I expect there will be some sort of Germany CD single. I was kinda expecting Hot Topic trying to get an exclusive vinyl/CD or something like they did with Decode.

They'd make a load out of the Twilight collectors buying them up.

I'll probably buy a promo CD of eBay anyways.

Just checked for CD singles from the Twilight OST's. For 'New Moon' the Death Cab For Cutie track was actually released as a CD single (with some other artist's soundtrack as B-side). Some chance there for physical MUSE single release...

I don't care if the new song was in the Pee-Wee vol 2 film, it's new material and I'm looking forward to it. :p

Same :awesome:

But I am pretty certain that it's gonna be as "good" as IBTY.

The title looks promising; Neutron Star Collision, but the subtitle doesn't do wonders for me. The title's actually kinda like a Supermassive Blackhole and I Belong To You hybrid :LOL:

Archived