Pre-order Neutron Star Collision now!

KirkBot

:stunned:

What?

Why would I pre-order a single I haven't heard yet... Especially a digital single. I can see if it's physical. That makes sense... This doesn't.

I am not going to pay shipping for a digital song!

Yeah, I am excited to hear this song but I am not going to pay for a digital single the same amount of money it would be for me to buy a DVD.

I would if it were a limited single (if that was possible for a digital release :rolleyes: ), and I would most definitely buy this if it were physical.

ARG! Maybe I am just pmsing... BUT DDDDUUUUUuuuuuDe!

:stunned:

What?

Why would I pre-order a single I haven't heard yet... Especially a digital single. I can see if it's physical. That makes sense... This doesn't.

I am not going to pay shipping for a digital song!

Yeah, I am excited to hear this song but I am not going to pay for a digital single the same amount of money it would be for me to buy a DVD.

I would if it were a limited single (if that was possible for a digital release :rolleyes: ), and I would most definitely buy this if it were physical.

ARG! Maybe I am just pmsing... BUT DDDDUUUUUuuuuuDe!

I think the postage cost thing is a mistake which will be corrected.

Why would somebody pre order a song they haven't heard?

I guess the only reason would be if you're a Muse collector.

Haha, no. I'm a collector and I wouldn't pre-order a digital copy. :LOL:

Musefail. :wtf:

I have hilarious feeling that all this is just a supermassive joke.

I don't really see the point in a preorder download. Especially when we don't know what it sounds like. I mean I can just turn up and buy it when it's released. By preordering I might save about 30 seconds of filling in card details on the day...and it may become available to download from other sources a few hours earlier anyway.

Perhaps they are hoping to catch people who casually pass by and might not think of it later. I pre-ordered it, even though I knew I didn't need to as I know I will want it anyway. It shows support ordering through the site I think.

Perhaps they are hoping to catch people who casually pass by and might not think of it later. I pre-ordered it, even though I knew I didn't need to as I know I will want it anyway. It shows support ordering through the site I think.

+1

This is the first time Ive pre-ordered a mp3 single Ive never heard and had to pay shipping for it...Im such a shameless Muse fan:LOL: the shipping isn't fixed yet.

Update: Issues regarding people being charged delivery are now in the process of being fixed.

dammit oliver! :mad:

as many times as this problem has come up you'd think someone would have kept it from happening before hand.

that would be the sensible thing wouldn't it?

fuckinwhatdoessomeonehavetodoaroundheretogetsomefuckindecentonlineservicejesus!

:erm:

:p

i blame bellamy

But they have my 79p!!! :eek:

Twisted games & dirty tricks THEY play on YOU !! My brain just can't associate "pre-order" and "mp3" plus the title sounds like a Looney tunes cartoon to me (or something like Spacejam)... Now I'm just waiting patiently for them to prove me I was wrong (but could have been right:D)

Hey I just had a thought (omg I am thinking !!:LOL:) Maybe the fail is not the delivery charges BUT the price and the mp3 !!! Maybe it should be 7,9£ for extra enhanced SACD for the brand new Norton Noisy loc. rats ...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

(don't blame me... you know... I'm fwench..)

I don't really see the point in a preorder download. Especially when we don't know what it sounds like. I mean I can just turn up and buy it when it's released. By preordering I might save about 30 seconds of filling in card details on the day...and it may become available to download from other sources a few hours earlier anyway.

This. I'm not paying 79p of my hard earned cash if it turns out to be Guiding Light Pt 2. I'd much rather spend the money on 2 bars of Galaxy Cookie Crumble.

Archived