Sorry:$, You didn't seem the sensitive type. Personally I just find the whole:srsb33f: thing hilarious. Maybe because I'm old:LOL: Life too short for this nonsense.

The reason I said 'real' Muse fan was because there are these Twidicks who only listen to the 2 (soon to be 3) songs on the movie soundtracks and go around saying they like Muse. Wait, I know someone who says Muse is their favorite band yet can only name two songs. I don't know why people are like 'ololoolol 'real''.

What bothers me the most is after seeing that so many good artist/bands are contributing to this soudtrack, Why are muse's fans still thinking that Muse is too good to be in it?

I feel sorry for any band on the Twilight soundtrack.

I'm not bothered or has anything against what anyone said so far but to be fair - those who said the song will be for sure awesome (without even hearing it) are just as silly with those criticizing it now. In my mind opinion, Muse are really evolving or going into the "bland pop" direction I don't really want. And yes, Love is Forever in the title sucks/is cringe-worthy. For my taste, I hope this song is just as great as IBTY.

I still don't get why so many people are worried about this. :erm:

The reason I said 'real' Muse fan was because there are these Twidicks who only listen to the 2 (soon to be 3) songs on the movie soundtracks and go around saying they like Muse. Wait, I know someone who says Muse is their favorite band yet can only name two songs. I don't know why people are like 'ololoolol 'real''.

Why does it bother you so much though? Just let it go, its really not that important, you'd feel much better. And for the record I've never seen the films, I don't know anyone who has (lucky me hey!) I'm too old and my kids are too young.

Just see what the song is like on Monday. I may not like it myself, but it will have nothing to do with Twilight.

What bothers me the most is after seeing that so many good artist/bands are contributing to this soudtrack, Why are muse's fans still thinking that Muse is too good to be in it?

Good point.... I don't think the other featured bands' fans get their knickers in a twist over it nearly as much. And this goes for the other two soundtracks as well.

Good point.... I don't think the other featured bands' fans get their knickers in a twist over it nearly as much. And this goes for the other two soundtracks as well.

Musers are the world champion knicker twisters:chuckle:

what i don't get is why Muse want to be selling out arena's and stadiums in the states. i think the majority of fans in North America would rather them play a decent club gig where we could all go fucking mental.

i also don't see why Muse even need to be on a label anymore. plenty of good rock bands are saying fuck off to their labels and putting out the records they want to, and playing the shows they want to. Muse definitely have enough money to release albums on their own.

what i don't get is why Muse want to be selling out arena's and stadiums in the states. i think the majority of fans in North America would rather them play a decent club gig where we could all go fucking mental.

Um, money? Fame?

Completely agree! think some people worry too much.

the twilight soundtracks are great, I mean the movies mite suck, but i have both soundtracks and they're a great collection from very good bands. I can see why people get pissed off with 11 year olds saying they love MUSE just coz some writer chic says its her fav band and SMBH and IBTY are on the soundtracks. At the same time tho', those 11 year olds mite eventually develop a good taste in music! MUSE's being on soundtracks doesnt make it a twillight band, they were famous long before the films came out and will hopefully be around for much longer after everyone forgets bout shining vampires. Plus they can create whatever they want for whomever they want as long as they share it with fans, we should all be happy

Only fans in Noth America? :LOL:

Are you serious?:LOL: Why would a massive stadium filling band want to turn down arenas so they could play in some shitty club in North America. They just wouldn't bother at all, I don't think any band would.

Are you serious?:LOL: Why would a massive stadium filling band want to turn down arenas so they could play in some shitty club in North America. They just wouldn't bother at all, I don't think any band would.

Actually, they prefer to play like that.

their already selling out stadiums like hotcakes in europe and the u.k. north america is a shitty market where if it's not selling like mad on the radio then it's "not good enough". i just think that kind of mentality will only bring down a bands reputation with long-term fans and music fans alike.

i understand they want to be the biggest band in the world, i just liked them more when they didn't.

Actually, they prefer to play like that.

You know that for sure, How?? I'm not saying they wouldn't like to do a one off like that. But they want to be successful, who wouldn't, and personally I think they deserve to be. They spent years playing small venues and I'm sure they sometimes miss that buzz but given the choice what band would go back to that.

People can't seem to accept they are a massive band now.

their already selling out stadiums like hotcakes in europe and the u.k. north america is a shitty market where if it's not selling like mad on the radio then it's "not good enough". i just think that kind of mentality will only bring down a bands reputation with long-term fans and music fans alike.

i understand they want to be the biggest band in the world, i just liked them more when they didn't.

I understand that you would rather they stayed small so you can see them in small venues(wouldn't we all), but be realistic, it ain't going to happen.

If they hadn't 'made it' in the States by now, concidering how big they are elsewhere they would probably have given up on the States altogether and there would be no Muse at all in the States

Complete Tracklisting

1. Metric – “Eclipse (All Yours)”

2. Muse – “Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)”

3. The Bravery – “Ours”

4. Florence + The Machine – “Heavy In Your Arms”

5. Sia – “My Love”

6. Fanfarlo – “Atlas”

7. The Black Keys – “Chop And Change”

8. The Dead Weather – “Rolling In On A Burning Tire”

9. Beck and Bat For Lashes – “Let’s Get Lost”

10. Vampire Weekend – “Jonathan Low”

11. UNKLE – “With You In My Head (featuring The Black Angels)”

12. Eastern Conference Champions – “A Million Miles An Hour”

13. Band Of Horses – “Life On Earth”

14. Cee-Lo Green – “What Part Of Forever”

15. Howard Shore – “Jacob’s Theme”

i think it's incredibly shallow and hypocriticial to form an opinion about a band OR a song based on what soundtrack they appear.

but it seems like appearances and WHO they get associated with is more important than the music itself. and this coming from people who claim to be 'real' muse fans :rolleyes::rolleyes: 'real' muse fans (as if there is such thing anyway) dont judge a song before they hear it and they dont give up on a band because of matters of image of who they might be associated with. if you do, then good riddance.

soundtrack has quite a few artists in there that i enjoy. i'll definitely listen and might end up buying it if i like what i hear!

i've never read a twilight book or seen a film, but the soundtracks really have been quite good!

Archived