You guize, I work for a filllum compunny who maek twilight franchise a-a-a-and we heard teh singles for eclipse today a-a-an muse's song was the best there, like stockholm syndrome meetz deebase masons grog.....

Looks like it could be their first decent video in a while, though it depends what song it is. The atmosphere definitely seems to suit MK Ultra.

The problem IS "love is forever" does NOT suit MKU in any form of shape.

The best resistance track era is pretty dark while this "love is forever" subtitle makes me feel we will get another cheesy Starlight/Guiding Light stuff.....

"A Resistance-cycle release which by the look of the video, could potentially be for either MK Ultra ot Unnatural Selection (Chris doesn't sing in Guiding Light)."

Speculation pure speculation, people are dreaming of another MKU and will end up with another Guiding Light.

History has told me to never get my high hopes and when I see the quality of this band recent B Sides, I would definitively not hope for anything exciting here...

The problem IS "love is forever" does NOT suit MKU in any form of shape.

The best resistance track era is pretty dark while this "love is forever" subtitle makes me feel we will get another cheesy Starlight/Guiding Light stuff.....

"A Resistance-cycle release which by the look of the video, could potentially be for either MK Ultra ot Unnatural Selection (Chris doesn't sing in Guiding Light)."

Speculation pure speculation, people are dreaming of another MKU and will end up with another Guiding Light.

History has told me to never get my high hopes and when I see the quality of this band recent B Sides, I would definitively not hope for anything exciting here...

This thread was started as speculation for the photo of the video shoot we'd seen and in the knowledge that they'd been in the studio with Vig. The song title hadn't been announced, neither had the fact that it was an Eclipse soundtrack song and not the next single from The Resistance.

In short, pipe down.

Oh wow i just realised my username has part of the song title in it. Hahahaha :LOL:

I was thinking it the whole time haha. New twilight fans with user names like "Neutron Star Girl" are gonna see you on the forum and say "OMG YOU LIK THE TWILITE SONG TOO!!!"

the 8 second preview sounds like space dementia at 5:01 don't know if thats already been said probably has

No, people don't listen to every single muse song and compare each second of them to a so called 8 second preview when it probably won't even feature on the track.

It always seems to be a problem.

I'm in no hurry to pre-order though; it's not like they're going to run out.

This.

What's the point in pre-ordering digital content?

I imagine it'll leak at some point this week anyway.

I'm looking forward to hearing it. The Twilight connection doesn't bother me; Paramore's Decode, recorded for the first film, was a fantastic song.

Archived