if robert flippin pattinson thinks hes gonna mime in the video, he can go stuff himself and get the heck outta here.

I will personally kill EVERYONE if this happens

il go wild and shoot everyone down in my crazy muse love

To be honest, I respect Meyer as an obsessive muser who had the nerve to dedicate a book to some random english band no one had heard of.

However, the books are about vegetarian vampires (wtf!) and the films are just........

But I wish people would stop going on about it and be excited for the new muse song which may not have been intended for the vampire thing. its muse, guys! you'll love it. :D

To be honest, I respect Meyer as an obsessive muser who had the nerve to dedicate a book to some random english band no one had heard of.

However, the books are about vegetarian vampires (wtf!) and the films are just........

But I wish people would stop going on about it and be excited for the new muse song which may not have been intended for the vampire thing. its muse, guys! you'll love it. :D

I really hope you're right. I hope to love it. But just because it's Muse doesn't mean it'll be good. Just see Soaked for a great example of a terrible Muse song.

Hoping this will be more like Butterflies and Hurricanes instead of UD or similar ilk. This will show me for sure the direction Muse is going in the future.

I really hope you're right. I hope to love it. But just because it's Muse doesn't mean it'll be good. Just see Soaked for a great example of a terrible Muse song.

Hoping this will be more like Butterflies and Hurricanes instead of UD or similar ilk. This will show me for sure the direction Muse is going in the future.

Firstly Soaked isn't really a Muse song as they didn't choose to release it in their name as they didn't think it fitted their music. Secondly there's no way Soaked is terrible. Some people don't like it but others love it. I'm one of the latter.

Firstly Soaked isn't really a Muse song as they didn't choose to release it in their name as they didn't think it fitted their music. Secondly there's no way Soaked is terrible. Some people don't like it but others love it. I'm one of the latter.

It was written and recorded by the band, therefore it is per definition a Muse song.

To be honest, I respect Meyer as an obsessive muser who had the nerve to dedicate a book to some random english band no one had heard of.However, the books are about vegetarian vampires (wtf!) and the films are just........

uhh...how long have you been a Muse fan? far as I know, there are PLENTY of people who know about Muse; they aren't a random English band, either.

I like Soaked :phu:

uhh...how long have you been a Muse fan? far as I know, there are PLENTY of people who know about Muse; they aren't a random English band, either.

I like Soaked :phu:

Yeah, they aren't random at all. I had friends from Japan who knew who they were in 04. Even American Musers in 06, nearly all people who I knew from Europe and Asia knew them, and some American even.

Remember twilight was 2008...TWO YEARS AFTER BHAR release, and also two years after SMBH Release. :rolleyes:

Yeah, they aren't random at all. I had friends from Japan who knew who they were in 04. Even American Musers in 06, Remember twilight was 2008...TWO YEARS AFTER BHAR release, and also two years after SMBH Release. :rolleyes:

But the book was released in 06, and that was the subject, wasn't it?

i've posted this in every thread about this release, so i figured that i'd jump on this one....fuck stephenie meyer. She writes like a retarded dolphin. I'm all for new releases, but muse should not be featured with such filth.

yeah! Fuck everyone who writes like retards!

But the book was released in 06, and that was the subject, wasn't it?

The book is the topic not the film? Hmm, I remember I use to have a friend who loved the Twilight book in 2007. She said it had a "muse" note on the back of it in the thank you area. I was at first like "Oh, that's kinda cool" and actually visited S. Meyer's site and she had these muse playlists. That was Kinda cool too....like Actual playlist with a nice variety of songs. Too bad very few of her fans even noticed those :rolleyes:

My rant was at the movie...:rolleyes:

I've posted this in every thread about this release, so I figured that I'd jump on this one....Fuck Stephenie Meyer. She writes like a retarded dolphin. I'm all for new releases, but MUSE should not be featured with such filth.

You and about 90% of musers agree :LOL:

yeah! Fuck everyone who writes like retards!

:LOL: No really, isn't there enough Twiright hate?

P.S. I'm not a Twilight fan, but this is getting a bit ridiculous

I've posted this in every thread about this release, so I figured that I'd jump on this one....Fuck Stephenie Meyer. She writes like a retarded dolphin. I'm all for new releases, but MUSE should not be featured with such filth.

Speaking of writing retardedly... *cough*

The book is the topic not the film? Hmm, I remember I use to have a friend who loved the Twilight book in 2007. She said it had a "muse" note on the back of it in the thank you area. I was at first like "Oh, that's kinda cool" and actually visited S. Meyer's site and she had these muse playlists. That was Kinda cool too....like Actual playlist with a nice variety of songs. Too bad very few of her fans even noticed those :rolleyes:

My rant was at the movie...:rolleyes:

You and about 90% of musers agree :LOL:

:LOL: No really, isn't there enough Twiright hate?

P.S. I'm not a Twilight fan, but this is getting a bit ridiculous

1.. They talked about Meyer thanking Muse in the books yes, and that was the discussion you joined in your last post.

And saying "Fuck Meyer" is just stupid, and that was my point in the last post.

Hmm...I think this is the summary of the whole thread.

And oh noes! Guys...this is exactly what she wants us to do...turn on each other! We must rise up and take the power back!!! :chuckle:

Hmm...I think this is the summary of the whole thread.

And oh noes! Guys...this is exactly what she wants us to do...turn on each other! We must rise up and take the power back!!! :chuckle:

It's time the fat cat had a heart attack....

Uprising makes much more sense now.

I've never heard anything like that. :eek:

It's time the fat cat had a heart attack....

Uprising makes much more sense now.

Maybe Muse wrote the Resistance to resist her...but they can't because they've already been sucked in...and they're mind is blanked by MK Ultra!

I have too much time.

Archived