The part before the chorus sound very much like Resistance. Pre-chorus probably like resistance, drums-orientated with some bass. It sounds like he is saying 'devotion' before the chorus.

But i was thinking where is the piano parts from the 3sec video clip?

The part before the chorus sound very much like Resistance. Pre-chorus probably like resistance, drums-orientated with some bass. It sounds like he is saying 'devotion' before the chorus.

Piano clip is probably at the end. Would make sense really!

To me, it sounds like he is saying "Notion" rather than anything else.

Listen closely to the preview.

Some people in this message board are such whiners.

The fact that the song is the first single from the Twilight soundtrack already tells you that it will be radio-friendly. So don't expect another 'Citizen Erased' or 'Space Dementia'.

I think it will be shit, which is fine. But if it is shit, it'll still probably be on the setlists, which upsets me :(

I think it will be shit, which is fine. But if it is shit, it'll still probably be on the setlists, which upsets me :(

:eek: Hadn't thought of that yet

People here are so whiney about people not liking Muse do. I highly doubt anyone expected a new CE or SD. There is a differences between a 'ok song' and melted cheese on toast though.

:eek: Hadn't thought of that yet

People here are so whiney about people not liking Muse do. I highly doubt anyone expected a new CE or SD. There is a differences between a 'ok song' and melted cheese on toast though.

How dare you compare Muse's recent musical direction to the national dish of Wales! :phu:

it's so funny read this thread.:LOL:

summary:

when they announced that will be the lead single: "Muse are sellouts"

when they release the 8 sec preview : "This song is shit, I hate Muse":phu:

when they release the 30 sec preview: "RIP Muse"

and probably, Monday: "Die Muse, die!" :p

I liked the preview, the lyrics are double cheese, but a lot of Muse songs are. If you don't like you don't need to listen, it's just one song, get over it :rolleyes:

At least the preview it's way better than Guiding Light, wich I think it's one of the weakest Muse songs.

I need to hear the full song, can't wait anymore :D

Hello, long time Muse fan but first time posting here :)

Have seen the 30 seconds preview of Neutron Star Collision yesterday. Wanted to pre-order the song and also get a T-Shirt, but have seen, that sadly you can only pre-order/buy stuff with a credit card. Is that really the only way and payment options like PayPal etc are not possible?

What a beautiful piece of music by Muse.

Amazing stuff.

I love this 30 seconds and I can't wait to hear rest.

Music video is also fantastic, a lot of emotions.

Lyrics making me feel so happy, because I'm in love.

I'll enjoy the rest of song, because it must be great.

2 days...

Show where people are ganged up on for liking Muse? Most of the beef is caused by people not liking it and being ganged up on for not liking it and called names or having their opinions twisted and turned on them (see 'elitist', 'fuck off the board' 'fuck off to banter' type of attitude). If people like this song then great, from the clip I don't think I will. If people like Muse's recent work then great, I however think they've gone downhill. Nothing you can say will change my mind, nothing I will say should change your mind.

Simple really.

what day is it? i forgot if it's a muse-hate day or not :unsure:

Archived