Muse and Parents

Drakey

What do your parents think of muse?  

542 members have voted

1. 1. What do your parents think of muse?

• Dad loves them
    • Mum loves them
    • Both love them
    • both like them
    • dad likes em
    • mum likes them
    • both hate them
    • mum hates them
    • dad hates them

Do your parents love or hate muse?

My own set of bio parents like them, mum particularly likes SMBH with a passion lmao

and my muse parents....erm...lol....take a guess.

so, lets do a poll and see what we get!!1

*hides*

PLEASE no one slaughter me for this or my bad spelling, mild dyslexia thankyou!! ><

I finally got my Mum into liking some of the songs. :happy:

What about Dad, I don't know. He calls them Hottentotten Music, but he calls everything I listen to so. On the other hand he says, at least they CAN play their instruments... :rolleyes:

hehehe my dad is ok with them, my mum dances to SMBH doing the washing up which is a sight to behold cos shes a tiny little hippy wmahahah :D

Both hate.

Frequently complaining that it's been years that they have had to cope with 'that woman crying' when I play Muse... no matter how many times I have explained!

She did ask whether Matt Bellamy was on TV yesterday though. It was Alan Carr :$ I think she was snoozing on the sofa, but trying to seem interested!

xxxx

hehehe my dad is ok with them, my mum dances to SMBH doing the washing up which is a sight to behold cos shes a tiny little hippy wmahahah :D

:LOL:

Mine started humming to Muscle Museum some time ago, the other day she told me she likes SBH, WHILE I was driving!!!!! :eek:

Or she complains when I jump over a song, becaus eI wanna hear the next one, or she even turns the radio louder! :eek:

That came as a shock I can tell you.

But now I'm used to that. She almost came to the Berlin gig with me, but I found someone else who took my spare ticket.

Mine started humming to Muscle Museum some time ago, the other day she told me she likes SBH, WHILE I was driving!!!!! :eek:

Or she complains when I jump over a song, becaus eI wanna hear the next one, or she even turns the radio louder! :eek:

That came as a shock I can tell you.

But now I'm used to that. She almost came to the Berlin gig with me, but I found someone else who took my spare ticket.

*GASPS*

:eek: id never take my mum to a muse gig!! theyd steal her froom me and never give her back!!! O_O

Look!!

meandmum004.jpg

i wouldnt let her near any of them and defend her visciously!!

*GASPS*

:eek: id never take my mum to a muse gig!! theyd steal her froom me and never give her back!!! O_O

Look!!

i wouldnt let her near any of them and defend her visciously!!

Well I told her she is not to come to the first rows with me, becaus of her asthma. But she was relieved when I found somone else.

And I don't think anyone is going to steal her.

At least they would bring her back in time...

Noone can stand this all morningly energy for too long. :rolleyes::LOL:

Guest Turkish_Muser

my mum and i read to posted message here..together..mum likes muse and sometimes we listen to them both..

mum's like songs from muse..

unintended

map of your head

hysteria

hoodoo

koc

invincible

'

'

'

me and my mother actually watched the brits together... for the live act bit.. and i was like *if robbie or anyone else wins.. i will.. grr kill them or something!*... muse won :happy: happy days... *cough.. im dying*

my dad says there just loud music.. likes hoodoo tho :confused:

xx

My parents just say,, oh yes simon is going to see the muse or something like when talking in refernce too them! i quite like it this way.... however would be cooler if they were like my friends mum n dad who wear muse tops n stuff i thought that was a bit cool... when i went round her house it was like.... wow everyone likes muse! i love this house :) n muse was playing in the background... was a bit special. i felt included :p

lol i should have done some better options maybe

but at least i got the spelling good this time!! ^__________^

xxxxxxxx

(fucking gay ass fuck shit cunt wank my ava looks shit!! it was so good on the other forum but we cant have big ones here ><..110 x 110 is too much ><)

Just a quick wrap-up: it currently seems like about 30% of all musers do not have a father.

The final question for the microwave: What is incorrect in the reasoning behind the above statement? :p:LOL:

In other news, my parents think they're ok, neither of them hate them, but I wouldn't say they'd want to go out and buy the albums or steal them from me :p

Muse came on the brits last night...what was my mum's reaction?

'Ellie those loud boys in that boyband you like are on, and the short one's wearing a woman's coat!' :rolleyes: See what i have to put up with? :p

My daddy likes them :yesey:

:LOL: boyband :LOL: short one

My parents like some songs... like... b&h and hoodoo and CoD, and apocalypse please, starlight... possibly tiro... I think my dad likes Knights :erm: so... yeah :D

Archived