Muse and Parents

Drakey

What do your parents think of muse?  

542 members have voted

1. 1. What do your parents think of muse?

• Dad loves them
    • Mum loves them
    • Both love them
    • both like them
    • dad likes em
    • mum likes them
    • both hate them
    • mum hates them
    • dad hates them

My mum likes them.. she asked to go with me to Wembley. Of course, I said no. My dad likes stuff like Diana Krall :eek:

You should SO let your mum go with you to Wembley, even if she gets a seated ticket. She would love it! It's CRUEL of you not to let her go!!!

use_ [R]ule;2686674'] My mum prefers not to coment on my music lol she just ignores it now' date=' My dad however likes to complain, apprantly MUSE don'tsing they wail, and yet he listens to Fall Out Boy *shudders*[/font']

Is it possible to be in love with music?

FOB! :LOL: muse dont sing, they wail? :LOL:

ur dads funny. get him to a muse gig......;)

they have no idea with this band

keep playing them and they might end up liking them :)

:eek: Wrongness!

its okay cos shes my mum so its an exception.

now if my 85yearold nana wouldnt give it back, i wouldgive her my other albums. who wouldnt.

but thats not going to happen so i need to ask mum to give it back to me again....:(

i think ill bribe her with hippy clothes and travel books

I believe its fairly safe to say both my parents love(!!!!) them. :musesign: They were the ones, that got me and my sister interested in them.

Mother was the one that pretty much begged for the cardiff tickets. once we heard Wembley was on, this time was me that pestered but i had full back-up :)

Can't wait now!!!! saturday and standing Woooooooooo!! :happy:

My mum loves most of the stuff on BH&R. She doesn't mind some of the older stuff, either - probably because I play most of it on piano, and she's happy with anything that keeps me working on my mad skillz :p

My dad, on the other hand...he pretty much hates all my music, so really, there's no coming close to him liking Muse [unless he hears JUST the piano stuff on Butterflies & Hurricanes].

my dad likes them, but he's not a huge fan still.

my mum, well, she spotted pretty well that I'm a fan so she keeps buying stuff she finds and recording shows about them, for me. I guess somehow it means she likes them but I don't think she has payed much attention to them apart from the fact that she wants to make me happy :happy:

me and my mum are like that *crosses fingers* when it comes to muse. weve been to every gig together. waited outside to meet the band. my mum rocks! :D

yes adam! ur mum sure rocks! :D

I'm trying to get my old man into Muse. I'm sure he'll love them once he's been to the IOW Festival though!

:yesey:

my dad likes them, but he's not a huge fan still.

my mum, well, she spotted pretty well that I'm a fan so she keeps buying stuff she finds and recording shows about them, for me. I guess somehow it means she likes them but I don't think she has payed much attention to them apart from the fact that she wants to make me happy :happy:

thats cool ur mum pays attention and does these things for u. we got a secret muse fanatic on our hands methinks! ;)

I believe its fairly safe to say both my parents love(!!!!) them. :musesign: They were the ones, that got me and my sister interested in them.

Mother was the one that pretty much begged for the cardiff tickets. once we heard Wembley was on, this time was me that pestered but i had full back-up :)

Can't wait now!!!! saturday and standing Woooooooooo!! :happy:

Ahhhh Thats My girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .. Literally!!!!! - nice to see daughter giving us oldies credit!!!!! -

(Hah ha!!! she may have pestered for Wembley but she didn't know we had got tickets in the presale ... until all the standing had gone in the general sale .... THEN after howls of displeasure, we put her out of her misery .... mean or what????)

Yay Wembley is our family "cant wait" :D :D

Ahhhh Thats My girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .. Literally!!!!! - nice to see daughter giving us oldies credit!!!!! -

(Hah ha!!! she may have pestered for Wembley but she didn't know we had got tickets in the presale ... until all the standing had gone in the general sale .... THEN after howls of displeasure, we put her out of her misery .... mean or what????)

Yay Wembley is our family "cant wait" :D :D

ahhh that was mean.

I sulked for hours after that, hiding the fact i was jumping up and down inside......i wanted to prove a point didn't i?

:LOL:

• 3 weeks later...

I've got an update on my Mum...

A couple of weeks ago I was listening to Showbiz and she said, "Ooo, which Thom Yorke song is that?" :LOL:

And then yesterday when she heard Invincible on the radio, she thought it was Travis! (Until she heard the singing part of course;) )

And this is the woman who introduced me to Muse in the first place! :noey:

My mum saw the Invincible vid the other day and said it's probably her favourite song on the album...she's clearly got good taste. :yesey::LOL:

:LOL: My mum said Invincible's much better than KoC...

Btw, she really hates KoC... she'd tell me to turn it off if I was ever listening to it :LOL:

And she doesn't approve of BHaR, she reckons they should go back to their old sound

:LOL: My mum said Invincible's much better than KoC...

Btw, she really hates KoC... she'd tell me to turn it off if I was ever listening to it :LOL:

And she doesn't approve of BHaR, she reckons they should go back to their old sound

How can anyone hate KoC? :stunned::p

I think mine pretty much likes all their stuff, not sure in what order though. :erm:

Archived