Muse and Parents

Drakey

What do your parents think of muse?  

542 members have voted

1. 1. What do your parents think of muse?

• Dad loves them
    • Mum loves them
    • Both love them
    • both like them
    • dad likes em
    • mum likes them
    • both hate them
    • mum hates them
    • dad hates them

My mum loves them.

She keeps moaning at me because she wants them to play Muscle Museum @ wembley - yeah, she's coming with me.

I've had offers from all my friends if they can come and have my other ticket, but i'm taking the mummy :happy:

I caught her drumming along to megolamania the other day when she was picking me up from school, && she was dancing to SMBH this morning

&& she keeps telling me she wants me to play muscle museum on the drums for her, lmao.

She loves them,

My dad hates them, with the exception of the sunburn intro - he just likes the piano intro. pfft, gayy.

So yeah, my mum's cool :happy:

i never actually asked my parents, they havnt said anything when they were around and it was playing either....BUT, one time everyone was out and i decided to put black holes and revelations on rather loud (so that you could hear it clearly no matter where you are in the house), then my dad came home during knights of cydonia, and he didnt tell me to turn it off....theres hope yet.

take ur dad to a muse gig and he'll soon change his mind :happy:

:LOL: I might give that a try..... then that way he'll have to take me with him...... (my parents always say I'm too young for gigs therefore I've NEVER seen Muse live:'( )

But at the moment he's planning to see an Abba tribute band :confused: :confused:

Mine r getting sick on me mentioning them and therefor they both hate muse.

though my mum does like unintended & butterflies & hurricanes she said they were beautiful songs.

my uncle likes them but hes not my dad

if only you could choose your parents...

:LOL: I might give that a try..... then that way he'll have to take me with him...... (my parents always say I'm too young for gigs therefore I've NEVER seen Muse live:'( )

But at the moment he's planning to see an Abba tribute band :confused: :confused:

aww :( cant u persuade ur dad 2 take u 2 wembley? itcan be an early birthday/xmas prezzie.

my whole family really like them. were all going to wembely on the 16th :D

and my dad's on this messageboard lol.

coolio! wots ur dad's username?

I'm the only one out of my family (parents and 2 brothers) who doesn't have a Wembley ticket.

yet:p

:eek: thats really bad :(

they must get u a ticket.

my mum kinda likes them but really only like knights of cydonia and also reckons they all look like ferrets.

:eek:

my whole family really like them. were all going to wembely on the 16th :D

and my dad's on this messageboard lol.

Hiya, HF----I see you are my assistant, since I am Chief Medical Officer! (no one told me I had an assistant! Now I can make you do all the work....!)

Too young? In what way? I took my younger son to his first Muse gig at age 14 back in 2004, and he was on crutches! (Didn't try the pit, we're not that crazy) And when we see Muse again in San Francisco it will be his 5th show! Have them email me, I will try to talk to them if that would help.

my parents aren't into music, so they dont really know anything about Muse apart from the fact that I've seen them 'too many times' ----ive only seen them 5 times :LOL: :LOL:

Only five??? Definitely not "too many" (which, in regards to Muse concerts, is a true oxymoron!)

my dad came to the big day out and the melbourne gig with me couple weeks ago...after both he said how he was really impressed with their live act, one of the best he's seen!

mum likes them too, shes always singing starlight around the house:rolleyes: she always sings a lot of muse songs actually! its funny..

so yeah! both like them..but get pretty sick of them cus im always listening to them:LOL:

:happy:

aww :( cant u persuade ur dad 2 take u 2 wembley? itcan be an early birthday/xmas prezzie.

Yeah, i wish it was that easy....

No matter how much I try to persuade them, my parents stand firmly by the fact that I am too young to go to concerts :'(

It's not fair!!!! :'( :'( *throws mini tantrum*

:LOL:

Plus I just had my birthday, it was on the 6th Feb........ Life is soooo unfair for young-uns like me ;)

No matter how much I try to persuade them, my parents stand firmly by the fact that I am too young to go to concerts :'(

Plus I just had my birthday, it was on the 6th Feb........ Life is soooo unfair for young-uns like me ;)

:eek: tell them i had my kids to a gig and leeds festival last year when they were 13 and 12 and they were perfectly fine, and my sons a diabetic and we still managed in the middle of 80000 ppl at leeds fest!

u would b ok. theres loads of ppl ur age who go to gigs. they can take u and just not try to get to the front or anything. let them read in the forums so they can see ppls ages. actually, isnt it only seated tix left? nothing will happen if ur sitting will it? talk 2 them and c wot they say hun. but dont moan at them just talk calmly and it might work.....;)

:eek: tell them i had my kids to a gig and leeds festival last year when they were 13 and 12 and they were perfectly fine. nd my sons a diabetic and we still managed in the middle of 80000 ppl at leeds fest!

u would b ok. theres loads of ppl ur age who go to gigs. they can take u and just not try to get to the front or anything. let them read in the forums so they can see ppls ages. actually, isnt it only seated tix left? nothing will happen if ur sitting will it? talk 2 them and c wot they say hun. but dont moan at them just talk calmly and it might work.....;)

Thankyou for the advice :D I've already explained to them before that a 10 year old went to Reading and they still weren't convinced.....

And WOW your kids are extremely lucky......

When I saw them in November, my dad and uncle came with me and my friend. My uncle already loved them but after my dad managed to get right to the front (I couldn't get past the 3rd row!) he hasn't stopped talking about it and he's now obsessed haha.

My mom kinda likes them.. or she's trying to.

Me, my mom, my dad and my uncle are all going to Wembley together lol

When I saw them in November, my dad and uncle came with me and my friend. My uncle already loved them but after my dad managed to get right to the front (I couldn't get past the 3rd row!) he hasn't stopped talking about it and he's now obsessed haha.

My mom kinda likes them.. or she's trying to.

Me, my mom, my dad and my uncle are all going to Wembley together lol

ur dad's 1 cool guy! :D ur mum's gonna love them after the wembley gig

My mum likes them.. she asked to go with me to Wembley. Of course, I said no. My dad likes stuff like Diana Krall :eek:

:eek: thats a shame on ur mum. u should b happy she wants 2 go and see the boys.

who is Diana Krall?

Guest Ducky101
use_ [R]ule;2686674'] My mum prefers not to coment on my music lol she just ignores it now' date=' My dad however likes to complain, apprantly MUSE don'tsing they wail, and yet he listens to Fall Out Boy *shudders*[/font']

Is it possible to be in love with music?

Just out of interest... do you think Muse Rule?

What possible objection could they have? I'm a 53 year old mum, a primary teacher, who's not exactly well known for her adventurous tendencies, but truly, there isn't any way you could get into any trouble in the seating area of a concert, and any concert you go to would be jam-packed with people just like me (well, not all 53 obviously!) but people who just want to enjoy the concert. If they don't want to go themselves, then find another adult (maybe a friend's parent?) who is going and doesn't mind taking you with them! There's got to be a way to get you there! Good luck!

Archived