I can't see any positives to being there at all compared to being about 5-10 rows back where it's a lot more lively and fun

I've been to many Muse gigs where it was no problem at all to dance and jump at the barrier, and to gigs where it was impossible to dance and jump (and even watch the concert) some rows back as you were just sqeezed in between people and shoved around. You can never be sure what to expect, it really depends on the crowd. All in all I have much more fun at the barrier because, wheather I'm able to move or not, besides not having to worry about my view I feel a bit uncomfortable in big crowds of strangers, but if everybody is behind me I can easily ignore the fact that they are there.

On the other hand I'm more than happy with some people not enjoying barrier.... it's not as if we didn't have enough competition for the barrier spots already... :LOL:

not controversial, very true to be honest

Fair enough, nice to see some agreement! It doesn't have the most noticeable of basslines.

I think being on the barrier for a Muse gig is terrible and can't see why anyone would queue up overnight just for a chance of being on the barrier

I've never been on the barrier myself, but as someone who is 6'5 and a little claustrophobic, I need to move around and let my energy out, hence why I always spend most of the gig in the mosh pit.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't see why people like the lyric videos. I know they're meant to create hype but the simple pan left/right, zoom in/out bother me. Just looks like amateur work. :erm:

I don't find anything interesting about The Handler video and the band looks awfully boring during the bridge of Psycho's video.

Don't see why people like the lyric videos. I know they're meant to create hype but the simple pan left/right, zoom in/out bother me. Just looks like amateur work. :erm:

I don't find anything interesting about The Handler video and the band looks awfully boring during the bridge of Psycho's video.

The lyric video for Reapers was pretty cool though.

And miss out on RBS? :noey:

I love Endlessly.

Not hating on those 3 songs but I love high octanes endings, but in the case of Endlessly there are other 3 quiet songs that did it better(SfA, FAWY and Blackout). And I dont feel much for Atheist. RbSis hauting but dont quite do it for me, sorry.:stunned:

Dom's playing is fucking boring. Why has it gotten so basic? The clip of his new double-bass pedal is misleading. I thought we'd hear some technical playing, something expressive that wouldn't be possible with a single pedal. Nothing of the sort.

Matt's lyrics have taken a nosedive and have as much depth as a glass of water.

The Handler is the only decent song so far, though the In Your World solo goes on for too long and isn't very creative.

I like it too if that helps, haha! Guitar intro reminds me of MOTP as well...

The only part of Big Freeze I really like is the Chorus. It's actually probably one of the highlights of T2L for me. The solo is alright as well I guess. :LOL: