Guiding Light is fun, better than USOE and IBTY which are some of Muse's worst songs imo.

Dead Inside is by far the best among the three songs we've heard from drones.

I'd say it's middle of the pack, it's saved by how catchy it is. I prefer Psycho over Dead Inside.

Come to think of it I seem to like a lot of songs everyone else condemns including:

Sober

Blackout

Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist

Invincible

Neutron Star Collision

Guiding Light

I Belong To You

Explorers

Big Freeze

I don't get most of the complaints with some of those songs in particular.

Yeah, Blackout's great. The only time I think I've seen people be negative about it was about how it was played on the T2L tour, which was deserved tbf. I wouldn't say Invincible, TOADA or IBTY are viewed particularly badly either, on here at least.

Not sure how controversial this is but Undisclosed Desires is the best pop song they've done (maybe tied with SMBH) and has the best lyrics of the last two albums.

Yeah, Blackout's great. The only time I think I've seen people be negative about it was about how it was played on the T2L tour, which was deserved tbf. I wouldn't say Invincible, TOADA or IBTY are viewed particularly badly either, on here at least.

Not sure how controversial this is but Undisclosed Desires is the best pop song they've done (maybe tied with SMBH) and has the best lyrics of the last two albums.

I've seen a fair few fans of TOADA and a couple of IBTY but that's about it really. And you may be right about what I've been hearing about Blackout.

I don't really like Undisclosed Desires a lot myself but you're right about the lyrics!

Yeah, Blackout's great. The only time I think I've seen people be negative about it was about how it was played on the T2L tour, which was deserved

This.

Blackout is their best slow song. You have great songwritting, the solo is fantastic and is one of my favourites moments in HAARP, and not for the ballons, just for the song.

What the hell: #BlackoutforBrighton

shit... i'm late