I hope you get Starlight and Madness when you see them ;)

I've seen them both already, Madness once and Starlight twice. I actually like Madness once it gets going though - thats why I was comparing it to that kind of shit, because that shit is good.

I've seen them both already, Madness once and Starlight twice. I actually like Madness once it gets going though - thats why I was comparing it to that kind of shit, because that shit is good.

i liked Starlight on the Resistance tour because first time hearing it, but last tour without matt on guitar was really quite eh, Madness was alright, the light show was cool and i do love the last minute or so but hey better than Explorers

I'm going to drop two bombs here, I like controversial opinions :LOL:

1. Muse is a brilliant band doing pop songs. I'd include UD/Madness/Dead Inside in my personal top 20. I will forget that NSC exists, though.

2. BH&R >>> OoS/Absolution = TR. T2L >> Showbiz. :LOL:

Okey, that's enough for today. I don't wanna be banned :LOL::LOL:

• 2 weeks later...
Interested in why you think it's terrible?

I never had it for Muse, mind you, but for many, many other bands.

As someone who really enjoys seeing a band perform, it's heavenly not having to worry about someone blocking your view the entire night.

I just don't like it, I'm the type of person that likes to have a dance or jump around whereas being at the barrier I was stuck in the same position the entire gig. I couldn't move at all since I was pretty much nailed up against the barrier so I spent the whole gig just singing and flailing my arms around in time to the music :LOL:.

I did manage to get a setlist that one of the photographers dropped midway through the gig though and shake Matt's hand during UD andddd I am featured in the Follow Me video however all those aren't really common things for being on the barrier.

I can't see any positives to being there at all compared to being about 5-10 rows back where it's a lot more lively and fun