And there are ways of making a buildup interesting, for your info.

But Invincible has a really good buildup. It's not like Supremacy, where the verses bore you to sleep before the best part kicks in.

Speaking of build-ups, I wish they'd bring SFA back now that Matt could probably sing the ending live, rather than cooing into a distorted mic and ruining the climax. :noey:

The four songs off BH&R which got played during the T2L tour all suffered from a dip in performance quality compared to previous tours.

Supermassive Black Hole this tour was imo much better than last tour

Knights was definitely weaker, Starlight was shite this tour, and unfortunately i've still never heard Map live although from videos it definitely is a shadow of it's former self

The four songs off BH&R which got played during the T2L tour all suffered from a dip in performance quality compared to previous tours.

I thought SBH sounded better on the T2L tour, mainly because of the guitar tone. MotP was no different for me, although I enjoyed it more on the latest tour for some reason. Starlight was dreadful...

MotP was no different for me, although I enjoyed it more on the latest tour for some reason.

Fair enough, but I wonder why..? The crowds seemed less into it than for the previous two tours, and of all the pro shots we got from the T2L era (iTunes, ACL, Personal...), none of them seem as solid to me as, say, any 2010 performance. I can't really pinpoint why, though.

Fair enough, but I wonder why..? The crowds seemed less into it than for the previous two tours, and of all the pro shots we got from the T2L era (iTunes, ACL, Personal...), none of them seem as solid to me as, say, any 2010 performance. I can't really pinpoint why, though.

I don't particularly enjoy MoTP live to be honest - the guitar always sounds too weak imo. But I remember enjoying the performance more than usual at one of the London stadium shows

I thought SBH sounded better on the T2L tour, mainly because of the guitar tone. MotP was no different for me, although I enjoyed it more on the latest tour for some reason. Starlight was dreadful...

in videos i saw in the pro shots it just seemed weaker, maybe it was just the volume of matts guitar during it on this tour but pro shots from 2010 sounded so much stronger

Apocalypse Please is kinda boring.

Nope you're wrong

Cave (piano version)

Hoodoo (piano only version)

Ruled By Secrecy

Megalomania

Space Dementia

Sunburn (piano only version)

Apocalypse Please

Endlessly

Redemption

United States of Eurasia

I Belong to You (would be so much better without that god awful French part)

Feeling Good

Explorers

Nope you're wrong

Cave (piano version)

Hoodoo (piano only version)

Ruled By Secrecy

Megalomania

Space Dementia

Sunburn (piano only version)

Apocalypse Please

Endlessly

Redemption

United States of Eurasia

I Belong to You (would be so much better without that god awful French part)

Feeling Good

Explorers

Cross-Pollination is also a piano song btw.

Ruled By Secrecy

Sunburn

Space Dementia

Endlessly

Hoodoo

I Belong To You

Redemption

Cave

Cross-Pollination

Megalomania

Feeling Good

Explorers

Apocalypse Please

United States of Eurasia

Cross-Pollination is also a piano song btw.

Ruled By Secrecy

Sunburn

Space Dementia

Endlessly

Hoodoo

I Belong To You

Redemption

Cave

Cross-Pollination

Megalomania

Feeling Good

Explorers

Apocalypse Please

United States of Eurasia

I didn't know whether to count it as it's half piano half guitar and never been played live as a full piano song so i left it out lmao but yeah it'd be about halfway for me