Well, I always see tons of people on tumblr telling people to vote for Muse for this or that, and most things allow you to vote more than once, so it really IS all of us fans voting, BUT I think they deserve the awards they get. I mean, just because they're not overplayed on the radio like every other artist doesn't mean they're not good~

That's true I suppose. From what I've seen though a lot of bands have fans like that. Some awards, like the Wembley Stadium one, I don't think they deserved to win, but I'm still happy for them.

For me it's not that I don't think they deserve their awards—most of the time I do want them to win. It's just that I hate being told what to do. :LOL: Also it feels like a lot of people are voting for Muse just because they're Muse without even looking at the other options. I know not everyone is like that but it just feels that way.

Well on the Muse board you can expect that. I mean from here you find all these things as to why Muse have been shite live yet they still win live awards and whatnot. When they try they are the best, when they don't it's sad because you know they can do much better.

I actually prefer the live version of Screenager on the Bliss single to the studio version or the Hullabaloo version. It's so haunting. I don't know how it's much different to the Hullabaloo version, it might have something to do with the drums sounding a lot softer... I'm not sure.

I actually prefer the live version of Screenager on the Bliss single to the studio version or the Hullabaloo version. It's so haunting. I don't know how it's much different to the Hullabaloo version, it might have something to do with the drums sounding a lot softer... I'm not sure.

I thought they were the same versions. :facepalm:

The middle section is great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ1SRIAWzTw

Yes. :happy: Ah, I remember jumping up a whole foot when his guitar came back in <3 :happy: Good times.

It's also my favorite part of the song. :happy: (Well, maybe the OOOOOSHUN parts are up there, too, just because it makes me laugh)

And thank God they cut out the Queen-esque intro.

But yes, give Assassin its bridge back.

Darkshines is one of the best songs they've ever done. It's fuckin' groovy.

Haven't checked out this thread for a while, so it's nice to see something I heartily agree with.

Oh yeah, and I like the middle section of Unnatural Selection. It turns a fairly standard rock song into something much more dramatic and interesting.