Muse are good. Incredibly good. Their lead singer was unbelievably talented when I saw them. That said, their music throughout their albums just doesn't keep up with Radiohead. I listened to Radiohead's last album through and through while working for over a week. It's was phenomenal. Muse tend to make some songs that are more upbeat, I think largely because they are younger, but from a full album perspective they don't keep up.

Of course, from what I've been reading for the last hour, most of Muse's albums have been completely overcompressed and when you listed to them on most anything decent, they sound horrible. That is, it's great music, but every bit of noise on it is so loud. They should be suing their sound engineer and they should remaster the albums. It's really an insult to their fans.

Muse are good. Incredibly good. Their lead singer was unbelievably talented when I saw them. That said, their music throughout their albums just doesn't keep up with Radiohead. I listened to Radiohead's last album through and through while working for over a week. It's was phenomenal. Muse tend to make some songs that are more upbeat, I think largely because they are younger, but from a full album perspective they don't keep up.

Of course, from what I've been reading for the last hour, most of Muse's albums have been completely overcompressed and when you listed to them on most anything decent, they sound horrible. That is, it's great music, but every bit of noise on it is so loud. They should be suing their sound engineer and they should remaster the albums. It's really an insult to their fans.

Shut the fuck up. You're not supposed to bring up Radiohead here. :indiff:

We are amazing fans :phu: but not really, Muse suck :awesome:

:LOL: i love it...

but right now, at this moment, while i'm being forced to listen to "tell your boyfriend that im a vegetarian and i aint fuckin scared of him" I will say Muse is fucking awesome

A better question: how can anyone have Showbiz in their top 5?

:LOL:

they have not heard Nevermind :phu:

or The Bends (which i quite like after a few listens :awesome:)

:LOL: i love it...

but right now, at this moment, while i'm being forced to listen to "tell your boyfriend that im a vegetarian and i aint fuckin scared of him" I will say Muse is fucking awesome

:LOL:

they have not heard Nevermind :phu:

or The Bends (which i quite like after a few listens :awesome:)

I will never understand how anyone can have The Bends in their top 5. :p or Nevermind actually. :chuckle: