• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

Whew ok it actually did happen. I was starting to think we all had a shared hallucination of the epicness that is Citizen Erased :LOL::LOL:

I was there, I'm watching the video, and I still can't believe it was played. The phrase "mind blowing" doesn't begin to cover it.

Me too! Even after watching the youtube video I'm still practically pinching myself to make sure it was real. Wow! More to follow.....

Yeah I thought so too. It was odd to hear all the talking.

Though honestly he could have played off the New York as Newark. It's close enough. Better than Matt's N-N-N-N-N-N-Nassau Coliseum last night. What is up with them announcing cities :LOL::LOL::LOL:

We're 95% sure we got a "Thankyouvewymuuuch Cleveland" from Matt at the end of the Columbus show. :LOL: Dom quickly covered up with his thank you at the end. None of us noticed it at the show, but that's what it sounds like on the bootleg. Someone's going to have to start writing the name of the city on his arm . . . :LOL:

Haha, also was it just me, or was Dom particularly chatty tonight? I think it was before Starlight when he started rambling about this and that and then gave us permission to start clapping for the next song. :chuckle:

That's because he was stalling for time until our Bliss chant finished hahaha.

Anyways, full write up later, but just one thing to point out: I mock the fuck out of GL on the barrier at Nassau and Matt gives me tons of weird looks. Next day, they drop GL for CE. Just saying. Maybe he just didn't want to see my extreme exaggeration 2 nights in a row :D

Anyways, full write up later, but just one thing to point out: I mock the fuck out of GL on the barrier at Nassau and Matt gives me tons of weird looks. Next day, they drop GL for CE. Just saying. Maybe he just didn't want to see my extreme exaggeration 2 nights in a row :D

Do whatever you need to do to have this happen again on Wednesday . . .

Bliss would be the other acceptable alternative. Or Sunburn. Iburnslikethesun seriously likes that song, and she's in my row. :)

For one moment, I thought it wouldn't be the end of the world to miss this gig.

I would have hated myself. It was worth the 130 minute trip through traffic to get there at 8:51, and walk onto the floor 15 seconds before WATU started.

And yeah, like everyone else uring Nishe, I was like "man, piano section already, I guess it is a 15 song set.." ... and then I saw Matt with a guitar.........

A brilliant end to the ton of shows I went to in the last 13 months, Cannot wait for the next album and the next tour.

Bootleg shall be uploaded toward next weekend by the way :) ... as well as the Nassau Coliseum one, although security there was being a dick and I had to record in my pocket after Starlight. Prudential one sounds awesome though, besides some off-clapping fellow near me in the first half of the set.

I would have hated myself. It was worth the 130 minute trip through traffic to get there at 8:51, and walk onto the floor 15 seconds before WATU started.

And yeah, like everyone else uring Nishe, I was like "man, piano section already, I guess it is a 15 song set.." ... and then I saw Matt with a guitar.........

My god... You lucky people. It's a shame what happened is lucky... Ce should be a staple they know people love it

A brilliant end to the ton of shows I went to in the last 13 months, Cannot wait for the next album and the next tour.

Bootleg shall be uploaded toward next weekend by the way :) ... as well as the Nassau Coliseum one, although security there was being a dick and I had to record in my pocket after Starlight. Prudential one sounds awesome though, besides some off-clapping fellow near me in the first half of the set.

That's the problem. I swore to myself this could very possibly be my last tour unless they play longer next tour or the new album is amazing. After hearing CE it was like, "Fuck how could I not see this band every chance I get?"

Well it was an adventure getting there, but totally worth it. Totally exceeded expectations and in my opinion, the Nassau show too! I still cant believe Citizen Erased was played!!!

I got all of CE in HD Video from barrier as well, Ill upload tomorrow :awesome:

CLEARLY this is what happened. Your horrendous mocking of GL offended him so much he dropped it.

Now you just need to make fun of FG relentlessly and all the setlist problems will be solved.

So, tonight's show was my last of 3 on this leg of the tour. 1st was Cincinnati, then Uniondale. Oh how do I even begin to describe how happy I am right now? When I first bought the tickets I figured I was giving myself a good chance of hearing a rarity, but even up until today I would say I want Citizen Erased more than any other song, but tried to be realistic and told myself it would probably be RBS, which I would've been more than fine with. But no, on the 3rd of the 3 shows, the only one I had GA for (first time GA for Muse, 4th time seeing them) I get my favorite Muse song!

When I first got into the show, i was just right of center stage about 5 rows of people back from the barrier. I stayed there until Hysteria, when I spied a pit forming back and to my right. So I hopped in the pit for the rest of Hysteria. The pit was right in front of Chris about 10 rows of people back from the barrier (I was the guy in the red Devils Kovalchuck shirt if anyone was near that area). As somebody else said, it took me a few minutes for my brain to catch up to my body, cause I was already jumping around in the pit. But, I distinctly remember turning around to say to my brother "Holy Fucking Shit!" before turning to my friend Joey and screaming "I can't fucking believe we got it!" Then for the rest of the song I was just going ape shit!

The pit was a lot of fun, although a few people were actually moshing during parts of FG?!?!?!?! That was funny. Oh man, I am just so happy right now, and to all of you posting during the show, I just hope those that haven't seen CE yet get to see it (or Bliss, cause I know a lot of people love Bliss more than CE, not many more, but definitely more, or at least on these boards).

I'm just so glad that my decision to see them 3 times in 2 weeks was validated by getting CE! Not that I still wouldn't have had fun, but if MK Jam was the only new song I got to see since the MSG show back in March (well I also did get the Star Spangled Banner riff and the House of the Rising Sun intro to TIRO both tonight and last night, and they were definitely awesome), I would still have been disappointed. Thank you Muse!

CLEARLY this is what happened. Your horrendous mocking of GL offended him so much he dropped it.

Now you just need to make fun of FG relentlessly and all the setlist problems will be solved.

I will say that I have never seen Chris look so bored as when they played GL at Nassau...I looked around on the barrier also and only saw one person singing along. At last MAY BE they have the hint.

Well it was an adventure getting there, but totally worth it. Totally exceeded expectations and in my opinion, the Nassau show too! I still cant believe Citizen Erased was played!!!

I got all of CE in HD Video from barrier as well, Ill upload tomorrow :awesome:

You're my hero!

The show was AMAZING! I'm still in disbelief about CE!

I was just wondering if anyone has a video of Plug in Baby where you can see the big screens or perhaps a picture of the girl holding the "Rimjob?" sign? That's me lol I'm really hoping to find a youtube video of it at the end of Plug in Baby. If anyone can help that would be awesomeeeeee :)

I am so very sad. This is the first Muse gig that I didn't get barrier. The one time I don't get barrier, the guy in front of me at barrier gets the harmonicas and doesn't even want it. MADNESS, I TELL YOU!

I'M STILL FUCKING PISSED ABOUT THAT. Sounds like we were both right next to the guy. :fear: FUCKING. PISSED.

oh, btw, does anyone know if the girl with the sparkly bra actually flashed them or not? :LOL:

The show was AMAZING! I'm still in disbelief about CE!

I was just wondering if anyone has a video of Plug in Baby where you can see the big screens or perhaps a picture of the girl holding the "Rimjob?" sign? That's me lol I'm really hoping to find a youtube video of it at the end of Plug in Baby. If anyone can help that would be awesomeeeeee :)

Looking... found it :) Posting to youtube now :)

Archived