What's your favorite activity while listening to muse?

Jujubean

I listen to Muse when doing most things, (driving, gaming, walking, etc), but it does make boring jobs such as washing up and cleaning the pool a heck of a lot more motivating! :D

THIS. Pulling weeds out of the front yard is so much better while rocking out to Hysteria. :D

Also, working out. My play count for MotP shot through the roof when I put it on my treadmill playlist.

And driving, of course. Turn the volume way up, drum on the steering wheel, and sing along. It's the best. ;)

Look at Muse pics-read Muse articles-read musers' tweets-talk to my friends about Muse-because Im not obsessed

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I actually like to dance when I'm listening to muse. xD To study I really don't listen to any music (can't focus), but when I'm cooking, tidying up, when I'm on the bus, on the subway, etc...

Listen to Muse while I'm dancing , vacuum cleaning , wash up , while I'm on the computer , reading , sunbathing in my garden (with headphones on) .

Let's do an experience: next time you're sunbathing and listening to Muse, don't wear your headphone. If you play it loud enough, maybe I can hear it :yesey:

Archived